Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MDSVeritas

Evraius (An Original RP Signups and Discussion)

Silly console gamers. Although I don't play enough to be talking here. . .

Just got a new computer, woo.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, Xbox, Xbox 360 (planning on buying an Xbone), Gamecube, Gameboy SP, Gameboy SP (pearl blue one),  DS lite, 3DS, and PC.

Do I win a prize?

Since it seems we're talking about what gaming systems we have, I have a 3ds, a ps3, a regular DS, my computer, and not that I use it for gaming, but my Kindle Fire. What I use most of the time when I am on KH13, for that matter. And Oath wins a muffin.

Silly console gamers. Although I don't play enough to be talking here. . .

I'm Currently Building A New PC (Mine's Pretty Much Done For). It's For Video Editing, But It Will Definitely Be Game Capable.

Just got a new computer, woo.

I play both console and PC. Best of both worlds.

I only have a DS lite, and iPad, and this computer.

Do You Do Any Heavy Gaming On Your Ipad?? >3<

I have a 3ds,this (computer) and a ps3.

I Need To Get A PS3. I Got KH HD, But I Have Nothing To Play It On. ::>_<::PS1, Like 2 Gamecubes (I Have No Idea What Happened), Xbox, PS2, Xbox 360, PSP 1000, DS, PSP 2000 (Crisis Core Edition!!), DSI (Flipnote Was The Greatest Thing To Happen On That System!!), 3DS, Vita, And PC. And A GB Color, And GB Advance, Not Sure Of The Whereabouts Though. Also, I Started On NES And SNES (Probably In The Attic). We Also Got A Sega Genesis. We Also Have A Couple Of Ataris, Didn't Even Know About Em Ti'll I Was Older Though. Don't Think They Still Worked When I Started Gaming, Ha Ha. Edited by Pretium

Sorry, MDS. One Last Thing, Would Anypony Be Interested In Swapping Quests With Me On Dissidia 012??

Edited by Pretium

Sorry, MDS. One Last Thing, Would Anypony Be Interested In Swapping Quests With Me On Dissidia 012??

I don't have any quests, but is there anything else we can do? Battle? I can fight you with Gabranth.

I don't have any quests, but is there anything else we can do? Battle? I can fight you with Gabranth.

Man, Quest Creation Is My Favorite Feature!! I Can Still Send You Some Though, Even If You Haven't Made Any. And Sure. I'd Love To Fight (Lose).P.S. Here's A Cruddy Pic Of Platinum Team Facing Vortimer. It Was Done In The Car. e_epost-40062-0-70496300-1403401430_thumb.jpg

Man, Quest Creation Is My Favorite Feature!! I Can Still Send You Some Though, Even If You Haven't Made Any.

And Sure. I'd Love To Fight (Lose).

P.S. Here's A Cruddy Pic Of Platinum Team Facing Vortimer. It Was Done In The Car. e_e

Posted Image20140621_183327.jpg

That looks really cool! c:

And if you'd like to, then let's do some dissidia!

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

How? I have dissida 012 as well.

Man, Quest Creation Is My Favorite Feature!! I Can Still Send You Some Though, Even If You Haven't Made Any.

And Sure. I'd Love To Fight (Lose).

P.S. Here's A Cruddy Pic Of Platinum Team Facing Vortimer. It Was Done In The Car. e_e

Posted Image20140621_183327.jpg

"Sairi is invisible" xD Gosh that made my night.

Aya looks really creepy.

Really.Really. Really. Creepy.

They will fight when I can actually post.

"Sairi is invisible" xD Gosh that made my night.Aya looks really creepy.Really.Really. Really. Creepy.They will fight when I can actually post.

Ha Ha, Sorry About The Creepyness.