Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

What Your Favorite Track Composed by Yoko Shimomura That's NOT From KH?

Wait Yoko composed King Dedede's theme?

I don't remember her working on a Kirby soundtrack but I won't be surprised if she worked on the Brawl remix as a lot of composers worked on that game

She composed the Brawl arrangement. She also did the Tetris A and Gritzy Desert for Brawl. She also composed a lot for Street Fighter II.

She composed the Brawl arrangement. She also did the Tetris A and Gritzy Desert for Brawl. She also composed a lot for Street Fighter II.

She composed for SF 2.?...no wonder the soundtrack of SF2 was awesome

Edited by Annoying D Waluigi

She composed for SF 2.?...no wonder the soundtrack of SF2 was awesome

Yeah. She worked for Capcom up until 1993 where she then worked for Squaresoft at the time. Then we all know she started freelancing when she worked on M&L: Superstar Saga (well those of us that know the many things about the Mario & Luigi series).  

Only 3 tracks in SF2 weren't composed by her.

Edited by Hero of Winds

Yeah. She worked for Capcom up until 1993 where she then worked for Squaresoft at the time. Then we all know she started freelancing when she worked on M&L: Superstar Saga (well those of us that know the many things about the Mario & Luigi series).  

Only 3 tracks in SF2 weren't composed by her.

Please tell me she composed Guile's theme I'll be so freakin happy if that's true

Please tell me she composed Guile's theme I'll be so freakin happy if that's true

She probably didn't solo compose it as Street Fighter II was composed by both her and Isao Abe, but it's safe to assume that she had some involvement in composing the track :P

She probably didn't solo compose it as Street Fighter II was composed by both her and Isao Abe, but it's safe to assume that she had some involvement in composing the track :P

That's enough for me if her name is on the track cuz that theme is so BADASS heck it literally goes with everything