Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hargleblargleboo

Resident Evil 1 Remastered Coming In 2015

Crapcom has announced that an HD remaster of Resident Evil Remake qill be coming to Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation 3, and Playstation 4. But will not comes to the Wii U (which I find to be strange since REmake was originally a GameCube only title).

I can't wait to play it! I didn't really enjoy playing the PS1 version on my PS3 (ps1 is broken) but am definitely willing to play this instead for it will have trophies, much better visuals and is a remake of a remake which I had never played before but want to so badly :D HUZZAH

I can't wait to play it! I didn't really enjoy playing the PS1 version on my PS3 (ps1 is broken) but am definitely willing to play this instead for it will have trophies, much better visuals and is a remake of a remake which I had never played before but want to so badly :D HUZZAH

It's not a "remake of a remake". It's just a HD port/remaster with of a remade game that came out in 1996. It would be weird to remake a game that pretty much already remade. And same here, I never really got the chance to play the GameCube remake of RE1. SO this will be a good chance to finally play it.

I won't be buying it.

Cause:

1. I have the original and the GameCube versions.

2. I'm not that big of a fan of Biohazzard/Resident Evil... especially recently. They've just been kind of disappointing.

3. I would have bought it on the Wii U, but Capcom hates money.... so.... (yeah, I'm gonna have to be that person. But with the way they've treated their fans lately, I think I've every right to be pissed at their poor decisions. But who am I to stop anyone who wants to buy this remaster of a remake?)

4. I'm kinda saving up for more important games in the first place (not to sound like snoot, but I think I'd rather spend my money on newer games and on series that I'm a bigger fan of.)