Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
XxCobaltxX

Gaming Advice Extremely Needed

Good Evening, ladies and gentlemen of KH13, How are you doing? I'm in need of some assistance. I'm in a group of friends, there's four of us, perfect for playing video games on consoles. We enjoy games like smash bros, play station all stars, and borderlands. Now I'm looking for a game to take the cake. I'm going to describe this perfect game, so this will go at lot faster. I want a game on the PS3, that's allows local gaming, that has the vast weaponry choices like borderlands, complete and total customization of your character, and a very eye appealing game (somewhat "Cute" and like the game "Fantasy Life")

Now to whoever can find a game that satisfies these requirements and my fancy, receives; my thanks, gratitude and my approval

I always play little big planet and the new rayman games wih my mates :) It's hilarious xD

I love LBP its practically what i'm looking for but i require RPG fighting style, with swords and magic and stoof!

Maybe Dragon's Crown? I'm pretty sure it's only a couple bucks over budget, like $30. I'll have to check. It fulfills everything except for full customization. Other than alternative colors, your weapon is all that changes in appearance.

Maybe Dragon's Crown? I'm pretty sure it's only a couple bucks over budget, like $30. I'll have to check. It fulfills everything except for full customization. Other than alternative colors, your weapon is all that changes in appearance.

I'm alright with medieval but my friend Ian hates it, we all agree on a  Pseudo MMO kinda like skyrim and Borderlands

It's a great series, but doesn't fit his request for multiplayer. :( Unfortunately, I cannot think of any game that fits exactly what you want. Sorry. :(

I always play little big planet and the new rayman games wih my mates :) It's hilarious xD

Thanks everybody for the suggestions I'm still on this search, please ask some ps3 gamers that you know, try an help this thread, and if you guys think of something....well it's not like the threads going anywhere, so yeah thanks