Posted September 26, 201412 yr Popular Post This crowd was so terrible tbh. i think I deserved better than people talking on the most emotional part of the song, or rather, throughout the WHOLE THING anyway, enjoy
September 26, 201412 yr I felt I just had to log in just to say... ENCORE!! That was an amazing performance!! Its not easy to get up and play for a crowd like that ~
September 26, 201412 yr I can't believe they didn't shut up once you started going. But then they all start cheering and clapping like, 'YEAH WE WERE TOTALLY PAYING ATTENTION!!' Edited September 26, 201412 yr by Kaweebo
September 26, 201412 yr Woooooaaaahhh You were AMAZING. And wow that audience needs to hush, because they were in the midst of beauty.
September 26, 201412 yr Awesome job! This honestly gave me goosebumps! Although I wish that audience would just shush. Peace! Edited September 26, 201412 yr by CaelumMare
This crowd was so terrible tbh. i think I deserved better than people talking on the most emotional part of the song, or rather, throughout the WHOLE THING
anyway, enjoy