Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

The possibilities for KHIII are endless. I've been contemplating different outcomes for the final conclusion of the Xehanort Saga. We all know the seven lights will meet the thirteen darknesses in battle, what we don't know is: who are the remaining members of the darkness side? I've compiled these battles based on the history of the series thus far. Under this paragraph is a list of potential key battles that might occur in the final battle. 

Xehanort vs. Terra - Once Terra is free, he will no doubt be looking to settle the score with Master Xehanort. Terra was tricked by Xehanort from the very beginning, leading to "the final union" and Terra's body had been possessed. In KHIII, Terra directs his anger towards Master Xehanort and does everything in his power to make sure Xehanort is destroyed. 

Xemnas vs. Sora - While there's no personal vendetta with these two (well yeah, but not at the level of say Riku and Ansem), Xemnas has caused a lot of pain to Xion and Roxas. I'm speculating Sora has felt their pain in a sense, especially after Roxas showed Sora his memories in Dream Drop Distance. Harm even one of Sora's friends, and he will come after you.

Ansem vs. Riku/Mickey - We all knew this would make the list. Ansem has been toying with Riku's mind for years and it's safe to say Riku would like nothing more than to put an end to the torment. They have battled before in Chain of Memories and briefly in Dream Drop Distance, but if they both unleash their full power in KHIII, the battle will be even more intense. Master Riku fights off the puppetmaster, Ansem, in a long awaited battle. Has a nice ring to it, right? 

Vanitas and Xigbar vs. Ventus and Aqua - According to the Dream Drop Distance cut scene, Vanitas isn't completely off the table when it comes to the final battle. He still holds onto his presence within the series. Vanitas will once again try to overcome Ventus. Also, Aqua might recall the time Vanitas tried to assassinate her. Aqua would be assisting Ventus in this fight. I also have reason to believe Xigbar joining in just to make it an "even" fight. His condescending nature would combine with his thoughts for revenge, as both Ventus and Aqua beat the snot out of him in BBS.

Isa vs. Lea/ Saiix vs. Axel - Before becoming Nobodies, Lea and Isa were best friends. In BBS, they're shown as bickering buddies who seem to have a similar goal. The friendship lost its flare as they lived in The World That Never Was under Xemnas' rule. Saiix was bent on following orders while Axel was more rebellious. A few confrontations in the castle made them realize, their friendship has died. It seems like a fitting battle to let off some steam between their rivalry. 

Young Xehanort vs. Roxas and Kairi - I know what you're thinking..."KAIRI VS. XEHANORT?? ARE YOU STUPID? GO DIE!" Obviously Kairi isn't considered a skilled warrior yet, there's a lot riding on her and I believe she will train like Vegeta to catch up with Sora and Riku. Along with the aid of Master Yen Sid and Mickey, there's no doubt she's receiving the best training. And who knows, a light as pure as hers is bound to reveal new abilities never yet seen in the Kingdom Hearts series. Roxas and Kairi would make a formidable team against the young Master Xehanort. Roxas and young Xehanort are even in the sense of battle tactics. Blazing quick with a slew of light projectiles. I can see Xehanort wanting to take over Kairi's light, but Roxas defends her (seeing Namine' within her) beginning the handicap match worth seeing.

That is my list so far! While the list is quite loosely based, it's purely speculation simply drawn from playing all of the games and knowing the history. I want to thank you so much for reading or simply skimming the page to see my stupid thoughts. Please note I came up with this on the spot. Anyway, feel free to make comments and let me know what battle you'd like to see in this conclusion of the saga. Thanks again!!!

Saiix IS Isa lol 

Nah. Isa has his original heart, while Saix has his Nobody heart and part of Xehanort's heart (making them different characters). With the time-travelling plot device, both Isa and Saix can exist at the same place at the same time. Isa *may* have been reborn after Saix was destroyed in KH2, along with Lea and everyone else, and Saix was confirmed as a Darkness in KH3D so should show up via time travelling.

Xion and Roxas VS. Saix and XigbarReincarnated Larxene and Marluxia VS. Lea

Sora VS. Maleficent controlled data Sora

Lea and Ventus VS. Saix

Edited by flaahgra012

Young Xehanort vs. Roxas and Kairi - I know what you're thinking..."KAIRI VS. XEHANORT?? ARE YOU STUPID? GO DIE!" Obviously Kairi isn't considered a skilled warrior yet, there's a lot riding on her and I believe she will train like Vegeta to catch up with Sora and Riku. Along with the aid of Master Yen Sid and Mickey, there's no doubt she's receiving the best training. And who knows, a light as pure as hers is bound to reveal new abilities never yet seen in the Kingdom Hearts series. Roxas and Kairi would make a formidable team against the young Master Xehanort. Roxas and young Xehanort are even in the sense of battle tactics. Blazing quick with a slew of light projectiles. I can see Xehanort wanting to take over Kairi's light, but Roxas defends her (seeing Namine' within her) beginning the handicap match worth seeing.

I personally agree with you on this one. Kingdom Hearts needs a strong female protagonists such as Aqua, then now Kairi. Hopefully Namine will return in KH3 because she played huge roles in KH:CoM and Re:Coded. She deserves to be one of the main characters.

Nah. Isa has his original heart, while Saix has his Nobody heart and part of Xehanort's heart (making them different characters). With the time-travelling plot device, both Isa and Saix can exist at the same place at the same time. Isa *may* have been reborn after Saix was destroyed in KH2, along with Lea and everyone else, and Saix was confirmed as a Darkness in KH3D so should show up via time travelling.

The only problem is while everything you said is a possibility none of it has been confirmed yet. The Saix we see in DDD could still be the newly born Isa. Also we have no idea whether or not Isa was one of the Nobodies who grew his own heart back.

The only problem is while everything you said is a possibility none of it has been confirmed yet. The Saix we see in DDD could still be the newly born Isa. Also we have no idea whether or not Isa was one of the Nobodies who grew his own heart back.

Yeah, we don't know if Saix grew a heart or not.

Most things in Kingdom Hearts are fairly obvious. Lea is distinguished from Axel by his green eye tattoos and Saix is distinguished from Isa by his X-shaped scar. I am pretty sure that the being we saw in 3D was Saix, since he had an X scar.

Since Braig was shown in the secret movie of KH 2.5, and Isa was shown with the others, I think it is fair to assume he has been reborn. Xehanort would prefer someone who doesn't have their own heart, so Saix is preferable to Isa in this regard. Maybe you are right that in KH3D we see Isa, but I think it is very unlikely since it makes no logical sense to have Isa there when Saix is a more suitable vessel.

Yeah, we don't know if Saix grew a heart or not. Most things in Kingdom Hearts are fairly obvious. Lea is distinguished from Axel by his green eye tattoos and Saix is distinguished from Isa by his X-shaped scar. I am pretty sure that the being we saw in 3D was Saix, since he had an X scar.

Since Braig was shown in the secret movie of KH 2.5, and Isa was shown with the others, I think it is fair to assume he has been reborn. Xehanort would prefer someone who doesn't have their own heart, so Saix is preferable to Isa in this regard. Maybe you are right that in KH3D we see Isa, but I think it is very unlikely since it makes no logical sense to have Isa there when Saix is a more suitable vessel.

Yeah but we don't know the circumstances behind Isa and Lea being split in the first place. Based on his appearance as a Nobody I would hazard a guess that Isa was norted before being split and they placed a Recusant Sick on his forehead to track him once he was split into heartless and Nobody. If you think about it makes a lot of sense. Both Isa and Lea were reborn with their Organization coats on. To me this suggests that whoever split them knew that their Nobodies would need them as they would become future Org members. I'm almost positive Isa and Lea were being tested as vessels. However the difference is Axel refused to accept his existence as a Nobody and acted as he did when he was human. Saix along the other hand point blank refused to put in the facade of having a heart going far as to mock Axel for doing so. Even though he intended to rebel against Xemnas' plans in the process of trying to reclaim his heart he ended up embracing his identity as a Nobody. In other words he became recusant casting away his sense of self.

That would be an interesting idea but I doubt they'd have two Saiix's fighting each other. Then again...it is Kingdom Hearts so nothing is really off the table. 

I personally agree with you on this one. Kingdom Hearts needs a strong female protagonists such as Aqua, then now Kairi. Hopefully Namine will return in KH3 because she played huge roles in KH:CoM and Re:Coded. She deserves to be one of the main characters.

That would be incredible if all the female characters were rescued and able to participate in the final war. I hope Namine' and Xion become their own persons because they really deserve to experience their own lives. Also, Kairi is part of the KH trinity (Sora, Riku and Kairi) so she really needs a bigger part to play. She can't be placed on the sidelines in this game. 

That would be an interesting idea but I doubt they'd have two Saiix's fighting each other. Then again...it is Kingdom Hearts so nothing is really off the table.  

I think there could two Saix's... There are multiple Xehanort's, so multiple Isa's and Braig's could happen too. It would allow Isa to have a redemption arc without making one of the Thirteen Darkness into a good guy.

Sora and Roxas have fought before so similar match ups could happen again.

Edited by atheist123

I think there could two Saix's... There are multiple Xehanort's, so multiple Isa's and Braig's could happen too. It would allow Isa to have a redemption arc without making one of the Thirteen Darkness into a good guy.

Sora and Roxas have fought before so similar match ups could happen again.

Good point. We don't know how far they're even willing to go with Saix thus far. I think the main focus will primarily be on the core heroes but I hope they shed some light on the matter.