Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
MysticVriska

Hey everybody!

MysticVriska here!!! It's nice to meet everyone, and i hope to have a great time with you all. If you'd like a name, I'm Jukari, although Juka or Kari are also acceptable.  I love: Kingdom Hearts(of course!), Homestuck, anime, manga, video games, chatting, Astrology, Astronomy, as well as positive magick use acceptance. I'd be more than willing to provide what insight i can offer on your Astrological Signs as well, and am very LGBTQ+ friendly! 

Feel free to ask me questions in here too! -Curtsies-

Sorry, I'm still on Act.... 2? My friend really loves the series tho. Got me into it.

Ah, ok, that makes sense. Too bad they didn't introduce you a lot sooner, since it's resuming this month. Ah well, you can do it. :3

Thanks Kuroi!! 

Edited by MysticVriska

MysticVriska here!!! It's nice to meet everyone, and i hope to have a great time with you all. If you'd like a name, I'm Jukari, although Juka or Kari are also acceptable.  I love: Kingdom Hearts(of course!), Homestuck, anime, manga, video games, chatting, Astrology, Astronomy, as well as positive magick use acceptance. I'd be more than willing to provide what insight i can offer on your as well, and am very LGBTQ+ friendly! 

Feel free to ask me questions in here too! -Curtsies-

*check the list* kingdom hearts, anime, manga, video game, chatting.... don't know about this homestuk is about and not interest in astronomy.... ah, but i like astrology, the zodiac sing and such xP

chat, no wait to me the chat is more gone then active,  PM or write in my profile if you want to talk with me about anything it is something relate to zodiac sign, anime, manga or  something random is fine too xD

Welcome to KH13! :D Hope you have fun here!

Thanks! I have been so far.

*check the list* kingdom hearts, anime, manga, video game, chatting.... don't know about this homestuk is about and not interest in astronomy.... ah, but i like astrology, the zodiac sing and such xP

chat, no wait to me the chat is more gone then active,  PM or write in my profile if you want to talk with me about anything it is something relate to zodiac sign, anime, manga or  something random is fine too xD

Hehe, sounds great to me!! 

Welcome :D

I'm Weedanort, but you can call me Weed, or SLH xD

Feel free to chat with me (:

I've heard of Homestuck before, but never watched it :/

You got it Weed. I totally recommend giving it a read, or at least attempting to.

Welcome to KH13! Here, take this! *Gives welcome muffin* Cupcakes may come later. And in regards to Homestuck, I have been meaning to look into that, it seems interesting.

-Accepts muffin- Yummy! thanks. :3 You totally should then, I have a feeling you'd love it. 

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes!!