October 8, 201412 yr screenie or it didn't happen x'D Worry not, I managed to see it by writing the link manually
October 8, 201412 yr not happen often to me :ph34r: he healt me a lot.... after i use a potion or cast cura on myself but in pround he save me a few times, pure lucky or the difficult make them more smart?
October 8, 201412 yr Now, if only we had control of Donald... ....sora would spam useless magic, run out of mp, then go around doing only 1-2 attacks or just go wild after the enemy without parrying/dodge
October 8, 201412 yr ....sora would spam useless magic, run out of mp, then go around doing only 1-2 attacks or just go wild after the enemy without parrying/dodge I meant player control, but I guess that works too.
October 8, 201412 yr Sometimes I want to pair up donald with goofy just cuz they seem right for each other whenever you see them following sora around....o.o or something.
How I feel every time Sora faints