Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Zachy1993

Film *SPOLERS* Dozens of Star Wars VII Concept Arts Leaked!

Posted Image

From what I saw on Imageshack the hooded cyborg guy who is holding Darth Vader's helmet, the picture is entitled 'grave robber' 

I wouldn't be surprised if some sort of Imperial Remnant comes into play in this film, its definitely looking that way.

Posted Image

Oh God yes!  I want to see this movie already!  There's so much mystery surrounding this film!  We've been kept pretty much in the dark as to what the plot of the movie is.  We do know that it takes place many years after Return Of The Jedi, since Luke, Han and Leia return in this film.  I wonder what role they'll play in the film?  Will they be in the entire trilogy of this new saga?  My hopes are they'll stick through Episode IX! :D

Also finally started watching Star Wars: Rebels....I'm OFFICIALLY SOLD on Star Wars' new direction.

Is Rebels on Netflix? I want to give it a try, but don't have a way to watch it unless it's got an official upload online.

Oh God yes!  I want to see this movie already!  There's so much mystery surrounding this film!  We've been kept pretty much in the dark as to what the plot of the movie is.  We do know that it takes place many years after Return Of The Jedi, since Luke, Han and Leia return in this film.  I wonder what role they'll play in the film?  Will they be in the entire trilogy of this new saga?  My hopes are they'll stick through Episode IX! :D

I believe it was confirmed before that there will be a new trilogy.