Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ventus99

Kingdom Hearts 3D HD Dream Drop Distance Final Mix

This will happen mark my words. 3d final mix with full remastered graphics for ps4. Additions will include new secret bosses that will have meaning later in the series (foretellers? Or maybe makers of the keyblade? Or maybe something else that could be an illusion in the dream world), new dream eaters including chirithy and whoever has yet to be unveiled to be a dream eater in x:chi, new portals for most bosses left out, more flick Rush tournaments -_-, 1-3 new keyblades, new areas possibly in some worlds, new cutscenes, additional secret ending and an entirely new secret message for this time around, and much more. This will happen and if it doesnt I will be baffled.

At this point I don't think it would, but if it does then yay?

It wont be on the PS4 though, nope.

it's on PS4 I will bet you and it is very likely to be the kingdom heart game for squares 2015 lineup cycle

it's on PS4 I will bet you and it is very likely to be the kingdom heart game for squares 2015 lineup cycle

It relies on the 3DS too much, if it needs a console port, it should go to the Wii U rather than the PS4...but that would be counter productive to what they were trying to do with the remakes.

It relies on the 3DS too much, if it needs a console port, it should go to the Wii U rather than the PS4...but that would be counter productive to what they were trying to do with the remakes.

PS4 has touch pad capabilities. Not many games utilize it, but it's probable.

But an HD remake in 2015 is unlikely. Especially under the condition that Final Fantasy XV is Square's top priority.

PS4 has touch pad capabilities. Not many games utilize it, but it's probable.

But an HD remake in 2015 is unlikely. Especially under the condition that Final Fantasy XV is Square's top priority.

It's actually very likely since an HD Remaster for KH3D was hinted in 2.5 the same way that KH2FM and BBSFM HD Remaster was hinted in 1.5

It's not like SE can't rework the touch screen controls to buttons or anything. I could see them remastering it on the PS3 because a PS4 release feels like overkill. 

Actually other way around. PS3 likely is outdated and won't net sales as much being a PS3 exclusive rather than a PS4 title

But you say "the install base" haha 2.5 sold half of 1.5 did and that was Christmas 2014. 2015 is further pushed the PS3 into irrelevance due to the shift of focus. It wouldn't sale well at all.

Actually other way around. PS3 likely is outdated and won't net sales as much being a PS3 exclusive rather than a PS4 title

But you say "the install base" haha 2.5 sold half of 1.5 did and that was Christmas 2014. 2015 is further pushed the PS3 into irrelevance due to the shift of focus. It wouldn't sale well at all.

I didn't say anything about the install base. I was saying the power of the PS4 feels unnecessary for a 3D remaster when the PS3 has proven itself to be capable of handling the previous remasters. I didn't say whether or not SE would release it for PS4. They can release it for whatever system they want.