Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Roxas already had Sora's soul he didn't need to take anything from Sora in order to exist. Sora was the one that needed Roxas to be whole not the other way around. 

How can someone escape the digital world? And Data Twilight Town isn't connected to the Datascape from Re:Coded. The Datascape was a bunch of worlds made from the data of Jiminy's Journal.

With a Digivice...:I

Edited by Flaming Lea

Roxas already had Sora's soul he didn't need to take anything from Sora in order to exist. Sora was the one that needed Roxas to be whole not the other way around.With a Digivice...:I

I don't actually think souls exist in KH, since it's basically the heart that takes its place. So he had half of Sora's heart and power,and was needed so Sora could be whole. So,in simple terms, I don't think this guy makes sense and I don't think he actually knows the logic of KH. And yes,what a Digivice

I don't actually think souls exist in KH, since it's basically the heart that takes its place. So he had half of Sora's heart and power,and was needed so Sora could be whole. So,in simple terms, I don't think this guy makes sense and I don't think he actually knows the logic of KH. And yes,what a Digivice

The soul does exist it's directly tied to the body and acts it's life force. The textbook definition of a Nobody is the body and soul that is left behind developing a will of it's own.

Then KH2 would have been a lot more boring.

it would be almost like 358/2 days or you would play as some one other then sora in KH2