Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Daniel Black

Fire Emblem: Return ( RP Sign Ups)

I've never met anyone else who spells "My" the same way everyone else spells "Your."

I've never met someone who was blinder than Hellen Keller.

I've never met someone who was blinder than Hellen Keller.

But I'm not blind, I'm wearing my glasses right now. I'd prove it but that would mean showing you my face.

But I'm not blind, I'm wearing my glasses right now. I'd prove it but that would mean showing you my face.

BLIND.

Name: Brooklyn Mors

Appearance: http://blacksun30.deviantart.com/art/Tirain-Pieces-Brooklyn-463084734

Bio: A young man raised in Cron'sin, when he even bested his teacher there in Tactical abilities, he was sent to Dormus to be taught under their tutelage. However, on the way there, after the long boat ride over, bandits had destroyed his car rage and kidnapped as well as imprisoned him for many years. He never lots his tactical wit throughout that time, however, and when the time came, he broke out of his prison and roamed the lands of Dormus, unable to leave due to lack of funds, and ended up joining in with a group of Mercenaries to try and gain a bit of coin so he could make it back to his homeland.

Stats: In stats you have 10 poinst to give to any of these ones:

Str - 2

Mag - 3

Skl - 4

Spd-

Lck- 1

Def-

Res-

Class: Tactician

CALLED IT.

Edited by Guest

Name: Brooklyn MorsAge: 17Appearance: (will edit in later)Bio:(will edit in later)Stats: In stats you have 10 poinst to give to any of these ones:Str - How hard you hitMag - How much you will crush with spells.Skl - How accurate you areSpd- How fast you are (x 2 hits! everywhere!)Lck- Lord of the luck and criticsDef- Physical defenseRes- Magic defenseClass: TacticianCALLED IT.

If´s not edited completely doesn´t count. So anyone who comes with a full sheet, can take it. GO GO GO!!

Edited by Daniel Black

If´s not edited completely doesn´t count. So anyone who comes with a full sheet, can take it. GO GO GO!!

Wait, a question. Are these 10 points our total stats or what we are adding before you add stats in?

Name: Evelyn Boon

Appearance: http://fantasyinspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/atlantica-online-10.jpg

Bio: Growing up an Orphan in Nazzir after her Mother died in Childbirth and the father leaving her at a young age because he couldn't cope, Evelyn grew up a loner for 14 Years, drifting as as lonely wanderer who never spoke to anyone but herself when she was bored. At 15 however, she met her first real friend who sympathized with her and they quickly grew close. Their interactions paved the way for Evelyn to expand socially and in status, earning her respect and adoration among many by helping out with odds and ends initially, but soon did truly heroic acts out of the goodness of her still innocent Heart. During this time, Evelyn discovered Magic and took it up, learning it quickly, it was almost like a natural talent for her. She has learned a lot of it but has still only scraped the surface of the vast world of Sorcery. But then, everything changed when her best and first friend died of unknown circumstances. She was devastated and went into seclusion for a while. At 19, she emerged from her house a different woman, not mournful...just, changed. She then felt she did not belong in Nazzir any longer, even with her good nature, she left to wander once more, but on an adventure instead of meandering like her childhood. She soon found the Mercenary Group in Dormus and joined up with them, hoping to do something interesting indeed.

Class: Mage

Stats:

Str -

Mag - 4

Skl - 1

Spd- 1

Lck- 

Def- 1

Res- 3

Edited by Corrupted Shinnok

Totally joining as a cleric, because... Well, ideas. I gotta ask Riki though.

Posted Image

I hate going into something head-first when it's suppose to be strategic, sooooo...

I love that picture, because Saber. Saber is God/King *spoiler?*

Name: Lenord

Appearance: He looks like a young tanned-skinned teenager wearing an outfit resembling a combiation of Arkana's outfit from Yugioh, and Henry's outfit from Fire Emblem: Awakening, but with a cape on his back.

Bio: Lenord is a young Dark Mage, who wishes to do good, but sometimes messes up his Dark Magic, although he is good at it. He came from Varius plains, and left after feeling that the place wasn't a good start. He is on a quest to do good things. He wields a Book that can cast Dark Magic named Curse Of Shadows.

Class: Dark Mage

Stats:

Str - 0

Mag - 4

Skl - 1

Spd- 2

Lck- 0

Def- 2

Res- 1

Edited by KHLegendIII

Name: Brooklyn MorsAge: 17Appearance: http://blacksun30.deviantart.com/art/Tirain-Pieces-Brooklyn-463084734Bio: A young man raised in Cron'sin, when he even bested his teacher there in Tactical abilities, he was sent to Dormus to be taught under their tutelage. However, on the way there, after the long boat ride over, bandits had destroyed his car rage and kidnapped as well as imprisoned him for many years. He never lots his tactical wit throughout that time, however, and when the time came, he broke out of his prison and roamed the lands of Dormus, unable to leave due to lack of funds, and ended up joining in with a group of Mercenaries to try and gain a bit of coin so he could make it back to his homeland.Stats: In stats you have 10 poinst to give to any of these ones:Str - 2Mag - 3Skl - 4Spd-Lck- 1Def-Res-Class: TacticianCALLED IT.

Name: Evelyn Boon

Appearance: http://fantasyinspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/atlantica-online-10.jpg

Bio: Growing up an Orphan in Nazzir after her Mother died in Childbirth and the father leaving her at a young age because he couldn't cope, Evelyn grew up a loner for 14 Years, drifting as as lonely wanderer who never spoke to anyone but herself when she was bored. At 15 however, she met her first real friend who sympathized with her and they quickly grew close. Their interactions paved the way for Evelyn to expand socially and in status, earning her respect and adoration among many by helping out with odds and ends initially, but soon did truly heroic acts out of the goodness of her still innocent Heart. But then, everything changed when her best and first friend died of unknown circumstances. She was devastated and went into seclusion for a while. At 19, she emerged from her house a different woman, not mournful...just, changed. She then felt she did not belong in Nazzir any longer, even with her good nature, she left to wander once more, but on an adventure instead of meandering like her childhood. She soon found the Mercenary Group in Dormus and joined up with them, hoping to do something interesting indeed.

Class: Mage

Stats:

Str -

Mag - 4

Skl - 1

Spd- 1

Lck- 

Def- 1

Res- 3

Name: Lenord

Appearance: He looks like a young tanned-skinned teenager wearing an outfit resembling a combiation of Arkana's outfit from Yugioh, and Henry's outfit from Fire Emblem: Awakening, but with a cape on his back.

Bio: Lenord is a young Dark Mage, who wishes to do good, but sometimes messes up his Dark Magic, although he is good at it. He came from Varius plains, and left after feeling that the place wasn't a good start. He is on a quest to do good things. He wields a Book that can cast Dark Magic named Curse Of Shadows.

Class: Dark Mage

Stats:

Str - 6

Mag -10

Skl - 8

Spd- 9

Lck- 7

Def- 9

Res- 8

All 3 accepted! 

Name: Brian Polet.

Appearance: A bit on the short side, often seeming to be dwarfed by his sister. He has rusty brown hair, which he keeps as cut short as he can, due to longer hair interfering with pegasi. He wears a simple brown shirt, with brown pants to match. His (unsurprisingly) brown shoes have litter spurs attached to them, not that he actually uses them when riding a pegasus. He just thinks it fits the image of a pegasus knight. 

Bio: Brian is the son of a family of Pegasus Knights, and as the eldest son, he was expected to take up the mantle as well. He grew up alongside his pegasus companion, who had been bred to be as great as possible. Never complaining about practically being forced to be a Pegasus Knight, he often seemed to be suffering from a lack of direction. That is, until the day he spotted Alice out in the street. Feeling a connection the moment he laid his eyes on her, he persuaded his parents to adopt her, and raise her as his own sister. Very protective of sister, he continues to watch over her, trying to keep her out of harms way. 

Class: Pegasus Knight 

Stats:

Str - 2

Mag - 0

Skl -  2

Spd- 4

Lck- 0

Def- 1

Res- 1

Name: Alice Salud. (Techncially, her last name is Polet, but she prefers Salud)

Appearance: Surprisingly tall for her age of 19, often intimidating those who she wishes to heal. She has long blonde hair, which she normally lets hang down to her shoulders.Wearing a white dress with blue frills may not be very practical on the battlefield, but that's what she wears. She'd prefer to not wear shoes at all, but often has to anyways.  (Man it's been too long since I last thought up a character. I forgot how fun it could be, ha.)

Bio: The (adopted) sister of Brian, she led what she would call a good life. Not much is known about who her parents were, as she was found one day abandoned, out on the street. Brian was the one who first spotted her, and asked his parents to take her home. Ever since then, she became part of the family. She loves her family, and her family loves her back. And whilst it is true that her last name is not that of the Polet's, this is simply because she liked the sound of Salud much better after she saw it in a book one day, and prefers to be called it. Always helpful and willing to tend to her brother's injuries; of which he obtained a lot of during pegasus training, it came to nobody's surprise that she soon found herself being able to cast healing magic. 

Class: Cleric

Stats:

Str - 0

Mag - 3

Skl - 1

Spd- 2

Lck - 1

Def - 0

Res - 3

Totally WIP, by the way. Including the stats. Will be changing before I give the go-ahead. Apparently this was easier than I thought...

Yes, I gave them punny last names. If I'm correct, anyways. 

Edited by Nortanort

So answer me this Daniel, since this is a fire emblem RP, and considering fire emblem relies heavily on maps, are you going to design your own maps and place our units for us to control in it? just a question, since you make art and everything, and you're doing a tactical RP of fire emblem, custom made maps are a possibility ;)

So answer me this Daniel, since this is a fire emblem RP, and considering fire emblem relies heavily on maps, are you going to design your own maps and place our units for us to control in it? just a question, since you make art and everything, and you're doing a tactical RP of fire emblem, custom made maps are a possibility ;)

Í don´t think so, maybe Iwill use pics and description of the enviroment, but apart of that.. xD

TOP SECRET

Edited by Daniel Black

Appearance: A bit on the short side, often seeming to be dwarfed by his sister. He has rusty brown hair, which he keeps as cut short as he can, due to longer hair interfering with pegasi. He wears a simple brown shirt, with brown pants to match. His (unsurprisingly) brown shoes have litter spurs attached to them, not that he actually uses them when riding a pegasus. He just thinks it fits the image of a pegasus knight. 

Bio: Brian is the son of a family of Pegasus Knights, and as the eldest son, he was expected to take up the mantle as well. He grew up alongside his pegasus companion, who had been bred to be as great as possible. Never complaining about practically being forced to be a Pegasus Knight, he often seemed to be suffering from a lack of direction. That is, until the day he spotted Alice out in the street. Feeling a connection the moment he laid his eyes on her, he persuaded his parents to adopt her, and raise her as his own sister. Very protective of sister, he continues to watch over her, trying to keep her out of harms way. 

Stats:

Str - 2

Mag - 0

Skl -  2

Spd- 4

Lck- 0

Def- 1

Res- 1

Appearance: Surprisingly tall for her age of 19, often intimidating those who she wishes to heal. She has long blonde hair, which she normally lets hang down to her shoulders.Wearing a white dress with blue frills may not be very practical on the battlefield, but that's what she wears. She'd prefer to not wear shoes at all, but often has to anyways.  (Man it's been too long since I last thought up a character. I forgot how fun it could be, ha.)

Bio: The (adopted) sister of Brian, she led what she would call a good life. Not much is known about who her parents were, as she was found one day abandoned, out on the street. Brian was the one who first spotted her, and asked his parents to take her home. Ever since then, she became part of the family. She loves her family, and her family loves her back. And whilst it is true that her last name is not that of the Polet's, this is simply because she liked the sound of Salud much better after she saw it in a book one day, and prefers to be called it. Always helpful and willing to tend to her brother's injuries; of which he obtained a lot of during pegasus training, it came to nobody's surprise that she soon found herself being able to cast healing magic. 

Stats:

Str - 0

Mag - 3

Skl - 1

Spd- 2

Lck - 1

Def - 0

Res - 3

Totally WIP, by the way. Including the stats. Will be changing before I give the go-ahead. Apparently this was easier than I thought...

How does this look?

*Totallyisn'tplanningincestnosireebob* 

Stats:

Str - 2

Mag - 0

Skl -  2

Spd- 4

Lck- 0

Def- 1

Res- 1

Stats:

Str - 0

Mag - 3

Skl - 1

Spd- 2

Lck - 1

Def - 0

Res - 3

Ok good enough. Accepted.!

Name: Arcelia

Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio:

The Princess of the Kingdom of Dormus, Arcelia was at first brought up as a proper princess, learning etiquette, hairstyling. How to dress.

That line of teaching failed spectacularly, when Arcelia decided to slice her frou-frou dress in half with a sword. After a month of heated debate and a broken table, Arcelia was finally taught swordplay,and came to surpass most of her instructors at a young age.

Off with her brother now, Arcelia has s thing about not standing idiots. This has caused a few taverns to be...remodeled. Violently.

Class: Lord

Stats:

In stats you have 10 poinst to give to any of these ones:

Str - 2

Mag -

Skl - 2

Spd- 2

Lck- 2

Def- 2

Res-

Name: Arcelia

Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio:

The Princess of the Kingdom of Dormus, Arcelia was at first brought up as a proper princess, learning etiquette, hairstyling. How to dress.

That line of teaching failed spectacularly, when Arcelia decided to slice her frou-frou dress in half with a sword. After a month of heated debate and a broken table, Arcelia was finally taught swordplay,and came to surpass most of her instructors at a young age.

Off with her brother now, Arcelia has s thing about not standing idiots. This has caused a few taverns to be...remodeled. Violently.

Class: Lord

Stats:

In stats you have 10 poinst to give to any of these ones:

Str - 2

Mag -

Skl - 2

Spd- 2

Lck- 2

Def- 2

Res-

Aw hell.. now I have to be the good brother... O.o ... 

Claps*

Accepted.