Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Veemon

KHUX Kingdom Hearts Unchained X: What Union did you pick?

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which Clan would you pick in Unchained: X?

If you are or were going to play Unchained X, which clan would you pick?

Me, personally, I would pick either Unicorn or Snake, but for this instance, I may pick Snake for my Japanese version and Unicorn for my English version.

Edited by Steven Drake (SteVentus)

If you are or were going to play Unchained X, which clan would you pick?Me, personally, I would pick either Unicorn or Snake, but for this instance, I may pick Snake for my Japanese version and Unicorn for my English version.

they are foxes not wolfs. i already was a vulpeus before un:X so i'll stick with them 

I picked Unicornis on X, so I'm sticking with it for both versions of Unchained X. I may need a new phone though, it keeps freezing during the cutscenes and sometimes during battle.

I always have, and always will choose Unicornis. He just seems the most mysterious...I know his clan will an interesting one~ -W- Plus, I f*CKING LOVE UNICORNS!!!!! <3 <3

Unicornis. Send that faction has more tired to the story then any other. Think about it this way... Xehanort's keyblade...

It is not Unicornis. The Unicornis Foreteller has the Unicornis Keyblade.

I'm Leopardus all the way. Leopards are a favourite animal of mines!

It is not Unicornis. The Unicornis Foreteller has the Unicornis Keyblade. I'm Leopardus all the way. Leopards are a favourite animal of mines!

Forgive me. I haven't really played khx much mainly because I can hardly understand Japanese. But where the f*ck did he get that keyblade then...

Forgive me. I haven't really played khx much mainly because I can hardly understand Japanese. But where the f*ck did he get that keyblade then...

It was bequeath to him by his and Eraqus Master, or, he stole it from his Master.

Was just wondering which union people picked for the new game that just came out?I ended up picking the Unicorn!! 

Just pick your favourite animal. The gameplay aspects are all identical regardless of the Union chosen.

I'm in Unicornis on X, but I decided for fun I would be in Anguis (snake) for the JP Unchained X.  I think I'll go back to Unicornis for the English release.  I'm just highly amused that the choices for unions goes real animal, real animal, real animal, real animal, F*CKING UNICORNS! xD