Posted September 6, 201511 yr In KH2 before you fight Xigbar he says "Your not half the hero the others were" Referring to TAV which is actually really interesting. When KH2 or the secret ending came out, did anyone pick up on this little hint?
September 6, 201511 yr No. I didn't until i replayed kh2 right before bbs was released. Then when it was released i thought back to the time when xigbar told sora "he used to give me that exact same look". He references the bbs heroes a lot, almost like he's fixated on comparing them to sora.
September 6, 201511 yr Author No. I didn't until i replayed kh2 right before bbs was released. Then when it was released i thought back to the time when xigbar told sora "he used to give me that exact same look". He references the bbs heroes a lot, almost like he's fixated on comparing them to sora. Sora kind of looks like Terra with the hair slightly, but he reminds everyone of Ven. Also he is a keyblade wielder and at the time, one of the few keyblade wielders left.
September 6, 201511 yr Sora kind of looks like Terra with the hair slightly, but he reminds everyone of Ven. Also he is a keyblade wielder and at the time, one of the few keyblade wielders left. When i was younger i actually thought terra was a grown up sora.
September 6, 201511 yr When it first came out I just assumed he was trying to psyche out Sora. And when he made the "same look"comment I thought he meant Roxas. I was the dumb one! D:
September 6, 201511 yr I only just realised this recently, can't remember where from though... I think I might have either read it on here, or on a wiki page or something...
September 7, 201511 yr Oh yeah! Thanks to BbS, I picked up on that right away. It's so cool to know that once you know BbS, the rest is easy to follow.
September 7, 201511 yr I don't think any of us could have predicted that he was talking about Terra, Aqua and Ventus the first time playing through KHII. But, after playing the games and understanding everything, what Xigbar says makes a hell of a lot of sense! I find it pretty cool he referenced the Birth By Sleep trio like that!
September 10, 201511 yr I really don't think that Nomura foreshadowed that far... buy boy, when the coincidences fit into place: it makes the series that more enticing!
In KH2 before you fight Xigbar he says
"Your not half the hero the others were" Referring to TAV which is actually really interesting. When KH2 or the secret ending came out, did anyone pick up on this little hint?