Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Moochieh32

Dearly Beloved, Passion and Hikari Orchestra, "KH3 Theme?" HD

Found an HD version of the great orchestral performance of the songs, Dearly Beloved, Passion (vocal) and Hikari. Yes, this is the same orchestral performance the other video had but in better quality.  Many people are suggesting that this version of Dearly Beloved might be used in the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 3. Enjoy.

Edited by Moochieh32

There's no way they are going to use such an old theme for KH3. It's going to be something new, that we've never heard before.

There is no confirmation on this though.

There is no confirmation on this though.

Yeah but using an old theme just feels wrong. I'd expect it if it was a smaller game like all the non numbered games, but even those used unique Dearly Beloved songs, would be weird if KH 3 used an already existing one.

sounds a bit too extravagant for a menu theme. I hope the version of Dearly Beloved we get this time is kept simple and relaxing. The KH2 Dearly Beloved was meant to convey a feeling of "Welcome back" so I'm assuming for this one it'll be "This is the end" or something.