Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

*waits for Flaming Lea to come in with an answer*

Edit: Found the answer.

-- In "KHI" when Sora stabs the "Keyblade of people's hearts" into himself to release his heart and Kairi's, Sora's Heartless and Nobody were born. When Master Xehanort and Terra:Xehanort stab themselves with the Keyblade, were his and Terra's Nobodies not created?[/size]Nomura: That is not yet clear. However I will say that the fixed sentiment that remained just after Master Xehanort stabbed himself with the Keyblade was not a Heartless.[/size]

Peace!

Okok! Thanks!

A nobody is created when a heart is swallowed by darkness and therefore becomes a heartless.When Xehanort freed his heart it wasn't swallowed by darkness but went into Terra's body.That's why no heartless and nobody were created then :)

That kinda makes sense but then why did roxas & namine get created? Sora had released his heart voluntarily also, he didn't succumb to darkness.

That kinda makes sense but then why did roxas & namine get created? Sora had released his heart voluntarily also, he didn't succumb to darkness.

That's different: Sora lost his heart, it automatically got swallowed by darkness. When Xehanort extracted his heart he didn't let it succumb to darkness, which he was capable of because he was a keyblade master I guess, and instead he put it into Terra's body.

So it doesn't matter if you lose your heart willingly or not, but what happens with the heart after that.

At least that's what I think xD

That's different: Sora lost his heart, it automatically got swallowed by darkness. When Xehanort extracted his heart he didn't let it succumb to darkness, which he was capable of because he was a keyblade master I guess, and instead he put it into Terra's body.So it doesn't matter if you lose your heart willingly or not, but what happens with the heart after that.At least that's what I think xD

Oh i get it. Since xehanorts heart went somewhere, a heartless/nobody wasn't created. Thanks for clarifying.

But if no Nobody was created, why did his body disappear? Kairi's and Ven's bodies didn't disappear when they gave their hearts to Sora. You could say it was because they had no darkness, but I don't see how that Matters when we're talking about the body and not the heart. If Kairi and Ven's bodies remained after transferring their hearts to Sora, then Xehanort's should have too.

The normal process is.

1. Heart is swallowed by darkness

2. Body vanishes

3. If the heart was strong, the body is reconstituted as a Nobody.

If a body disappears and the heart was strong, shouldn't the body become a Nobody, ragardness of whether the heart was transferred or swallowed?

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

But if no Nobody was created, why did his body disappear? Kairi's and Ven's bodies didn't disappear when they gave their hearts to Sora. You could say it was because they had no darkness, but I don't see how that Matters when we're talking about the body and not the heart. If Kairi and Ven's bodies remained after transferring their hearts to Sora, then Xehanort's should have too.The normal process is.1. Heart is swallowed by darkness2. Body vanishes3. If the heart was strong, the body is reconstituted as a Nobody.If a body disappears and the heart was strong, shouldn't the body become a Nobody, ragardness of whether the heart was transferred or swallowed?

We do not know if a nobody was created or not. (And it's also a strong will that creates a nobody) That's the thing. It's still a mystery like Nomura stated in his interview posted above.( his body prolly went to the same place as slain nobodies/bodies go though when awaiting reuniting with their hearts)  But there's also a difference in permanently giving up your body to take over anothers body as your own in a transference skill taught to only masters like stated in the above posted report and temporarily seeking refuge bc the heart is in trouble.

We do not know if a nobody was created or not. (And it's also a strong will that creates a nobody) That's the thing. It's still a mystery like Nomura stated in his interview posted above.( his body prolly went to the same place as slain nobodies/bodies go though when awaiting reuniting with their hearts)  But there's also a difference in permanently giving up your body to take over anothers body as your own in a transference skill taught to only masters like stated in the above posted report and temporarily seeking refuge bc the heart is in trouble.

String heart and will.

That inteveiw also said he left something behind and that that something isn't a Heartless. That means he either has a Nobody or a Lingering Sentiment out there somewhere. And since Lingering Sentiments are usually bonus bosses, I'm banking on a Nobody.

But if no Nobody was created, why did his body disappear? Kairi's and Ven's bodies didn't disappear when they gave their hearts to Sora. You could say it was because they had no darkness, but I don't see how that Matters when we're talking about the body and not the heart. If Kairi and Ven's bodies remained after transferring their hearts to Sora, then Xehanort's should have too.The normal process is.1. Heart is swallowed by darkness2. Body vanishes3. If the heart was strong, the body is reconstituted as a Nobody.If a body disappears and the heart was strong, shouldn't the body become a Nobody, ragardness of whether the heart was transferred or swallowed?

Ventus went through something different. He has his heart damaged, then his heart is forged with his dark counterpart and taken over by that counterpart, then he defeats his counterpart and the missing piece that belonged to Ven is freed and returned to him thereby kicking out Vanitas's heart. Also, the replacement X-blade that was forged when the two pure hearts of light and dark clashed was made of both Ven's and Vanitas's hearts. Since Ven's heart was saved by Sora when his heart was first damaged, he had Sora as a refuge when the X-blade was destroyed by him. Besides, a heart needs a steady vessel to reside in and Ventus went through much instability interiorly so his heart could not stay within such an unstable vessel.