Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

PS4 is no doubt the JRPG king

Ummm, it clearly is and when putting keep writing about it. Lol. It shows just how far behind PSN is.

We aren't debating what SE prefers. SE want both to do well btw, otherwise why would Hajime Tabata and his division be doing stuff with Microsoft? Lol. Wouldn't surprise me if his new IP gets some Xbox One exclusive DLC.

Sony also needs Xbox to do well, and you know what? They have been doing very well these past two generations.

People write about Xbox too you know. PSN is not behind, it just has a few bugs, but it really isn't an issue for me. Xbox is behind in terms of horsepower.

SE does prefer them over MS though. How many FF games are on Xbox, but not Sony? None. How many FF games are on Sony, but not Xbox? I-VI ports, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, DoC FFVII, World of Final Fantasy, some Tatics games, the first two Dissidia games and likely the new one, etc.... Not trying to bash anyone, but that's pretty concrete. XB1 exclusive DLC? What hints towards that?

How does Sony need them to do well? Sorry, but I can't really say they did well when they sold poorly with they're first console, came in last place 7th gen, and made so many mistakes this time. I'm only acknowledging facts.

Edited by soravids

People write about Xbox too you know. PSN is not behind, it just has a few bugs, but it really isn't an issue for me. Xbox is behind in terms of horsepower.

SE does prefer them over MS though. How many FF games are on Xbox, but not Sony? None. How many FF games are on Sony, but not Xbox? I-VI ports, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, DoC FFVII, World of Final Fantasy, some Tatics games, the first two Dissidia games and likely the new one, etc.... Not trying to bash anyone, but that's pretty concrete. XB1 exclusive DLC? What hints towards that?

How does Sony need them to do well? Sorry, but I can't really say they did well when they sold poorly with they're first console, came in last place 7th gen, and made so many mistakes this time. I'm only acknowledging facts.

A few bugs? LOL. Even the Internet's #1 PlayStation podcast is fully aware of PSN's issues.

I already said we aren't discussing that because it's not needed. Square Enix want both to do well. Yes, Xbox One exclusive DLC. Well the fact he's been making his tech demos with Microsoft, showing them at Microsoft/Xbox press conferences.

Because otherwise they wouldn't have a rival, a competitor. Lol. PS4 is so good because of what occurred last gen. Sony went in cocky and it backfired while 360 did quite well so it allowed Sony to see where they needed to change.

Edited by Sora96

A few bugs? LOL. Even the Internet's #1 PlayStation podcast is fully aware of PSN's issues.

I already said we aren't discussing that because it's not needed. Square Enix want both to do well. Yes, Xbox One exclusive DLC. Well the fact he's been making his tech demos with Microsoft, showing them at Microsoft/Xbox press conferences.

Because otherwise they wouldn't have a rival, a competitor. Lol. PS4 is so good because of what occurred last gen. Sony went in cocky and it backfired while 360 did quite well so it allowed Sony to see where they needed to change.

It's not that bad dude. Xbox has been accused of things too. Ask some actual users and not just articles.

It's most likely being primarily developed for PS4 though.

If they didn't have a competitor that would be good for them in all truthfulness. They'd have a monopoly on the market. Sony did good last gen. Sales suggest they did better than Microsoft.

It's not that bad dude. Xbox has been accused of things too. Ask some actual users and not just articles.

It's most likely being primarily developed for PS4 though.

If they didn't have a competitor that would be good for them in all truthfulness. They'd have a monopoly on the market. Sony did good last gen. Sales suggest they did better than Microsoft.

Just articles? LOL. The articles show how many people are interested and I follow these people and they're massive PlayStation fanboys, they talk to and obsess about the PlayStation staff and developers all the time but they're fully prepared to call Sony out on their shit.

You have no proof of that. Microsoft is helping make it and promote it. Wouldn't be at a Windows 10 press conference and then Microsoft's Gamescom conference for nothing.

LOL. No it wouldn't. Go ask them yourself. You'll even find PlayStation developers play Xbox and hug Xbox developers and vice versa.

Just articles? LOL. The articles show how many people are interested and I follow these people and they're massive PlayStation fanboys, they talk to and obsess about the PlayStation staff and developers all the time but they're fully prepared to call Sony out on their shit.

You have no proof of that. Microsoft is helping make it and promote it. Wouldn't be at a Windows 10 press conference and then Microsoft's Gamescom conference for nothing.

LOL. No it wouldn't. Go ask them yourself. You'll even find PlayStation developers play Xbox and hug Xbox developers and vice versa.

So am I, but I've never had a hard time with it. I can find many people who praise PSN as well including developers.

No I don't, but judging by SE's past actions it probably is. Microsoft could have just paid them for that.

They might play Xbox to see what they are up against and even if they hug developers it proves nothing. How would having a monopoly on the market hurt them?

So am I, but I've never had a hard time with it. I can find many people who praise PSN as well including developers.

No I don't, but judging by SE's past actions it probably is. Microsoft could have just paid them for that.

They might play Xbox to see what they are up against and even if they hug developers it proves nothing. How would having a monopoly on the market hurt them?

Lol. Find the developers.

Past actions include The Last Remnant on Xbox 360 and not PS3. Microsoft's technology is being used for it. Lol. They could also pay for DLC if they wanted. Lol.

Up against? Ever thought they might just want to play the games? Lol, you're so closed minded. Stop hating on Xbox, it's just a console and there's nothing wrong with it doing well or being supported. I'm done talking about this crap.

Edited by Sora96

Lol. Find the developers.

Past actions include The Last Remnant on Xbox 360 and not PS3. Microsoft's technology is being used for it. Lol. They could also pay for DLC if they wanted. Lol.

Up against? Ever thought they might just want to play the games? Lol, you're so closed minded. Stop hating on Xbox, it's just a console and there's nothing wrong with it doing well or being supported. I'm done talking about this crap.

That's one game dude. Compare it to tons on Sony.

They might, but then again it might be the previous reason I mentioned. You never know. I'm not close minded, I just have an opinion. You don't have to like all consoles in order to be "open minded." Different opinions makes the industry interesting. I think Xbox is terrible, and that's just a personal opinion.

Nah, V-Cast was definitely the king of JRPGs, man. Look at Kingdom Hearts V-Cast. Undoubtedly, the best in terms of gameplay and story throughout the entire series.

Not to mention the portability, man. V-Cast is king.

[/sarcasm]