Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Do you think we'll finally see Herc's dad in KH3? I mean, we've been to OC in almost every game and he's been mentioned but he never actually appeared. Now with OC returning and the Keychain for that world having an image of Zeus, as well as the game supposedly having a "Heaven" map, which would mean Mt. Olympus itself appearing, I'm wondering if the King of the Gods will finally make an appearance.

It'd be a waste of a world slot if we didn't. The world is literally Mount Olympus and not the Colosseum so all signs are pointing to his debut.

I certainly hope so, otherwise I feel like the world story would be so boring if it just had, Herc, Phil, Hades, and Meg again, and of course a FF character. What would be better is if we fight him in a tournament if those return as well that would be interesting.

If the point of the world is to climb Olympus and presumably stop the Titans; I see no reason why the king of the gods shouldn't be there. In fact I'd have a few of the gods on the game as it would seem a bit weird to have Zeus chilling at the summit of Olympus by himself. Also it would be a decent opportunity to bring Zack back as a guard of the gods etc. In fact having Zeus makes sense for gameplay purposes as we can gain the Thunder element from Olympus as well as gain the nifty Olympus keyblade

I don't think there's any doubt that Zeus will be in..no point in adding the world if they had no intentions in adding him.

The big question is will there be any appearances from the others gods other than Zeus.It would be utterly stupid if Zeus was the only god you saw and talked too on mount olympus.

Edited by GroovingOnUp

I certainly hope so, otherwise I feel like the world story would be so boring if it just had, Herc, Phil, Hades, and Meg again, and of course a FF character. What would be better is if we fight him in a tournament if those return as well that would be interesting.

I would like the Tournaments to return as well, and have a new coliseum since the old one was destroyed in KH2 but have it larger with people there to cheer for us instead of just invisible voices.It might also be nice to face some things other than just different groups of heartless.

I would like the Tournaments to return as well, and have a new coliseum since the old one was destroyed in KH2 but have it larger with people there to cheer for us instead of just invisible voices.It might also be nice to face some things other than just different groups of heartless.

It was rebuilt by the end credits though, remember?

Edited by Isamu_Kuno