Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What do you think each Keyblade can transform into? On a side note, do you think that the χ-blade can transform? I doubt it since it's technically not a Keyblade, but who knows?

Here's what I think some Keyblades can transform into/what I'd want them to transform into (give me ideas for Keyblade transformations and I'll add them on here):

Kingdom Key: A very simply and elegant knight's sword.
Kingdom Key D: Same thing but different colors.
Jungle King: A bamboo sword.
Lionheart or Sleeping Lion: Leon's Gunblade.
Metal Chocobo: A Metallic Chocobo to ride on.
Fenrir: Cloud's Buster Sword/Fusion Blades.
Guardian Soul: Auron's Battlefields of War.
Dual Disc: Light Disc and Light Cycle.
Ferris Gear: A Ferris Wheel that could act sort of like an Attraction Flow.
Bond of Flame: Axel's Eternal Flames.
Glimpse of Darkness: Lexaeus' Skysplitter.
Two Become One: Oathkeeper & Oblivion.
Rejection of Fate: A giant spear.
Ends of the Earth: Ultima Cannon (confirmed)
Frolic Flame: Lea's Frisbees
One-Winged Angel: Sephiroth's Masamune

EDIT: Each Keyblade also has a second-stage transformation, for example, the twin blasters turn into the cannon. So, what do you think the second-stage transformations would be?
Edited by Elfdemon_

What do you think each Keyblade can transform into? On a side note, do you think that the χ-blade can transform? I doubt it since it's technically not a Keyblade, but who knows?

Here's what I think some Keyblades can transform into/what I'd want them to transform into (give me ideas for Keyblade transformations and I'll add them on here):

Kingdom Key: A very simply and elegant knight's sword.
Kingdom Key D: Same thing but different colors.
Jungle King: A bamboo sword.
Lionheart or **Sleeping Lion: Leon's Gunblade.
Metal Chocobo: A Metallic Chocobo to ride on.
Fenrir: Cloud's Buster Sword/Fusion Blades.
Guardian Soul: Auron's Battlefields of War.
Dual Disc: Light Disc and Light Cycle.
Ferris Gear: A Ferris Wheel that could act sort of like an Attraction Flow.
Bond of Flame: Axel's Eternal Flames.
Glimpse of Darkness: Lexaeus' Skysplitter.
Two Become One: Oathkeeper & Oblivion.
Rejection of Fate: A giant spear.
Ends of the Earth: Ultima Cannon (confirmed)
Frolic Flame: Lea's Frisbees
One-Winged Angel: Sephiroth's Masamune

Too bad none of these are likely to appear in KH3 I like these ideas.Oh, you should add second stage transformations to all of them since it seems like they all have two.  Like how the new star Keybladed as twin arrowguns (though they look more like pistols than Xigbars more crossbow like version of arrowguns) And then a giant cannon similar to Ultima cannon, or the new Olympus Keyblade that can become a shield and then a chariot. I can totally see where you're coming from with Dual Disk, the first stage is and ID disk which then becomes one of the Light Cycles wheels, like with the shield/chariot one.

Unfortunately I cant think of any myself right now

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Too bad none of these are likely to appear in KH3 I like these ideas.Oh, you should add second stage transformations to all of them since it seems like they all have two.  Like how the new star Keybladed as twin arrowguns (though they look more like pistols than Xigbars more crossbow like version of arrowguns) And then a giant cannon similar to Ultima cannon, or the new Olympus Keyblade that can become a shield and then a chariot. I can totally see where you're coming from with Dual Disk, the first stage is and ID disk which then becomes one of the Light Cycles wheels, like with the shield/chariot one.

Unfortunately I cant think of any myself right now

Haven't even thought of second stage transformations. Man, there are so many amazing possibilities. Anyways, glad you liked it :)

What do you think each Keyblade can transform into? On a side note, do you think that the χ-blade can transform? I doubt it since it's technically not a Keyblade, but who knows? Here's what I think some Keyblades can transform into/what I'd want them to transform into (give me ideas for Keyblade transformations and I'll add them on here): Kingdom Key: A very simply and elegant knight's sword.Kingdom Key D: Same thing but different colors.Jungle King: A bamboo sword.Lionheart or Sleeping Lion: Leon's Gunblade.Metal Chocobo: A Metallic Chocobo to ride on.Fenrir: Cloud's Buster Sword/Fusion Blades.Guardian Soul: Auron's Battlefields of War.Dual Disc: Light Disc and Light Cycle.Ferris Gear: A Ferris Wheel that could act sort of like an Attraction Flow.Bond of Flame: Axel's Eternal Flames.Glimpse of Darkness: Lexaeus' Skysplitter.Two Become One: Oathkeeper & Oblivion.Rejection of Fate: A giant spear.Ends of the Earth: Ultima Cannon (confirmed)Frolic Flame: Lea's FrisbeesOne-Winged Angel: Sephiroth's Masamune EDIT: Each Keyblade also has a second-stage transformation, for example, the twin blasters turn into the cannon. So, what do you think the second-stage transformations would be?

Those are some pretty cool ideas. I just hope that every keyblade doesn't just turn into some gun/cannon type weapon. I just want some creativity.

yea there's a lot of room for variety in the weapons here, especially for their effectiveness in certain situations. the Keyblades in KH1 and KH2 had their own abilities in addition to the strength and magic boosts, making them all useful in some way. In BBS and DDD the only thing that mattered was picking a Keyblade with the best stats.