Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Okay, I gotta say, those two Keyblades look insanely badass!  Tangled is one of my favorite Disney films ever, and the fact that it'll be featured in Kingdom Hearts III makes me so happy! :3  Lucid Dream definitely sounds like a neat name for a Keyblade emanating from the Kingdom Of Corona!  Great job on that!

And good lord, don't get me started on Love Will Thaw!  The design is superb!  That's what Diamond Dust should've been!  Awesome, just awesome! X_X

Good luck in the contest! :D

Here are my two entries for the KH13 TeeFury contest, a keyblade for a Frozen world and a keyblade for a Tangled world! I just used pen, paper and colouring pencils (with some editing on photoshop) so they're pretty basic drawings but hope you like them!

Posted ImageTangled Keyblade design.jpg

Posted ImageFrozen Keyblade design.jpg

Omg, beautiful designs!

"Lucid Dream" - I LOVE the name of that!

Thanks! I thought long and hard about it!

Okay, I gotta say, those two Keyblades look insanely badass!  Tangled is one of my favorite Disney films ever, and the fact that it'll be featured in Kingdom Hearts III makes me so happy! :3  Lucid Dream definitely sounds like a neat name for a Keyblade emanating from the Kingdom Of Corona!  Great job on that!

And good lord, don't get me started on Love Will Thaw!  The design is superb!  That's what Diamond Dust should've been!  Awesome, just awesome! X_X

Good luck in the contest! :D

Thank you so much! I wanted to make sure it looked different to Diamond Dust. So glad you like it!!

They look really nice. Though Love Will Thaw should have been named Let It Go :P

I was thinking of calling it that but I wanted a name that made some kind of reference to ice/snow and also I had noticed that official Disney world keyblades rarely use a song title or lyric from their original franchise as their name. So I tried to be a bit more creative. I almost called it Frostbite or Royal Icing (as a pun) but then I decided on Love Will Thaw as it goes with the heart charm on the keyblade (taken from Anna's outfit).

Thank you so much! I wanted to make sure it looked different to Diamond Dust. So glad you like it!!

You're welcome! :D  And well, I say that you succeeded with your goal!  I actually prefer how Love Will Thaw looks compared to Diamond Dust, ya know?  But yeah, you made some awesome entries for the contest! :D