Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Info | Sign ups (CLOSED) Final Fantasy Z (Sign Ups and Discussions)

Anyways, I'm waiting on Team 1 to post more. Can't leave anyone behind now that school's on.

So if you guys want a few hints on what kind of characters will join the party later on in the story and take a guess...I'll just post it here. Think of it as a Guess Who game.

One is inspired by one of the Four Fiends. Another is inspired by an ancient Chinese tradition.

Take a wild guess. xD I'll only announce who or what the character is.

So we'l get stronger as the RP progresses I assume? as in Level ups? xD

I just had the perfect idea for Alexander.

He can be a test for Team 1 to fight him (as long as people post). Hired by Genka to test team 1, even though it isn't his line of work, money is money.

Mmmmmaybe Genka can call Zion out, group up both teams and Alexander and Zion will be the combat test to them?

This should give team 2 a chance (for people to post and not screw everything up this time). As well as being a stronger force with both teams combined.

Unless Kh45 has a better idea.

Both teams vs Alexander and Zion.

Could work, could lead to massive collateral damage...could not.

Edited by Scrapmaster

He can be a test for Team 1 to fight him (as long as people post). Hired by Genka to test team 1, even though it isn't his line of work, money is money.

Mmmmmaybe Genka can call Zion out, group up both teams and Alexander and Zion will be the combat test to them?

This should give team 2 a chance (for people to post and not screw everything up this time). As well as being a stronger force with both teams combined.

Something better. xD I've got something planned.

Also, this is the longest one of my RPs have gone while still being active and this is the most active sign ups I've hosted...

I'm hype. xD I mean, right now...I have another RP idea in mind that I want to make, but even if I do I will still keep this RP going cause it's just too good to let go.

Something better. xD I've got something planned.

Also, this is the longest one of my RPs have gone while still being active and this is the most active sign ups I've hosted...

I'm hype. xD I mean, right now...I have another RP idea in mind that I want to make, but even if I do I will still keep this RP going cause it's just too good to let go.

Got that right. Let's keep it up.

Best idea. because at this rate Zion's going to be facing a Blue Mage and the Amazing Standing Man.

I think they should be given a chance to say something, maybe just a slight "hey, you still interested?" Should do. If they can't or aren't interested, then somebody (up to KH45) can take care of the characters till we don't need em, unless we want em.

Who knows? Might just be a lack of interest.

Edited by Clouded Sun

SO you mean only  Alexander and Zion vs Genka? xD

peeps ain't postin!

I've been posting, but again, not much a healer can do without teammates. Especially now that Millicent's been hit with Sleepga.

Sorry about that delay. I am kinda used to slower RPs(in terms of posting frequency), and I was pretty busy the last two days.

Although if this will keep happening, I'll drop out of this RP, as I don't want to slow down the RP.

Sorry about that delay. I am kinda used to slower RPs(in terms of posting frequency), and I was pretty busy the last two days.

Although if this will keep happening, I'll drop out of this RP, as I don't want to slow down the RP.

Don't worry about it. Just let the OP know so he can figure out what to do in the meantime.

Communication is more important than posting.

Edited by Clouded Sun

Say umm... what happened to Kiana/KHUndertale25? She been gone for a while. :(

I've noticed. I think she's been on the site.

... Maybe she's on a vacation somewhere?

Edited by Clouded Sun