Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

Roleplay Game On (Roleplay)

Seeing that Mithos made it out safe Kite dropped the rubble.  Exhausted, he faced Mithos and replied:  "Look for one of my friends!  Tron, Shantae, any of the other Beta's! Or bring someone who isn't fighting!  I'll be fine until you get help!"  Kite could then see someone else coming over to his location.  "Oh good.  Someone's coming.  Hey, I'm trapped here!  Would you be kind enough to get me out of here?"

~Will~Will kissed his wife on the cheek before heading out the front door, "Watch the kids downstairs. Make sure they study. I don't get them gathered for no reason."Will unlocked the car and got in, motioning to the boy to get in.~Tron~Tron's disc toss didn't hit Sho, so the discs just recalled back to Tron.At that time, a voice came over Tron's com. Maya, the AI he and Will installed to watch over Space Paranoids.Tron, we have confirmed EVO troops in Space Paranoids."Damn," Tron cursed to himself. "Have they located the arcade?"Not yet. They seem to be heading for the I/O Tower."Lock down the arcade until I get back, Maya. Do not let them find the Archive."Understood, Tron.

Tron turned his attention back to the fight around him, tossing one disc at Sho and the other at Sephiroth. 

Shantae was busy now, and he had no doubt that his friend could handle it, but Matthew noticed his individual attacks weren't doing any good. Soma was trying to clear out some of the stronger taboo noise, maybe he could help with that. The adept cut noise out of his way as he ran towards the Neoclassical Drakes, jumping into the air to gain momentum and attacking the one Soma was focusing on from behind. He followed up his first vertical slash with a horizontal cut, then a stab.

Leonardo
Leonardo smiled at Will's wife. "Goodbye mam!" Leonardo said as he cheerfully followed Will. Well this had been much more interesting than what he had expected. He protected whatever secret he had well. He expected most of these Beta players to freak out with confrontation and get caught, and then they would move on. But this was just way too exciting for Leonardo! It was like a game in real life!He followed Will to his car, taking note of the license plate just in case as he went ahead and got inside, sitting in the passengers seat and getting his seat belt on. "Thank you very much, mister." Leonardo said with a smile. "I live in the Hallow Apartments by Beach Street." Leonardo said rather casually as he made himself comfortable. "Are you an English teacher? That must be fun. There aren't many good teachers now a days. Some of them are just plain mean. It takes a good teacher to make learning fun and all." Leonardo said, forming any type of conversation to learn more of this man. "Is your study group big? Or is it just made out of the students that you have per classes? It sounds like fun, to be able to discuss books like that. Like a book club!" Leonardo said rather happily.

Sho
Sho barely managed to dodge the slashes from Shantae, one cut cutting up right to his cheek, corrupted data spilling out as a resemblance of blood. He used his arms to block the fireballs, the third one pushing him back. He fell back, quickly flipping himself back onto his feet as he glared up at Shantae. Before he could even realize it, Tron had thrown a disk at him, hitting him right on, sending Sho falling back into the ground. He growled loudly, slowly standing up onto his feet as he glared up. "You guys are pretty good for a yoctogram." Sho admitted as he looked down at his fists, the corrupted data emerging. He really wanted to transform into his Leo Cantus form. Not only would it give them a scare, but it would show how totally awesome he was in general. But he knew that he wasn't pushed down just yet. Leo Cantus was for emergencies, and that emergency hadn't happened just yet. So, he figured, why not the next best thing? "I made a mistake in underestimating all of you. But I still don't see you anywhere near my level. You're nothing but a fly in the spider's web, you know?" Sho said with a dark chuckle, the corrupted data suddenly surrounding him from head to toe. He chuckled loudly as the data around him suddenly exploded causing him to summon two Neoclassical Drakes to his side as he looked...different. His hair swept back, the data covering his skin across as dark markings. Taboo Form. "Well then. I guess I should stop playing around with you." Sho said, his voice distorted due to the data, some of it escaping his breath as he spoke. Suddenly, he disappeared, teleporting right behind Shantae as he leaned close, whispering to her ear. "I hope this world is worth the pain you're about to suffer." He whispered, right before punching Shantae right on her back point blank.
---

Shantae

"H-He changed!" Shantae exclaimed. Lax did say he could shapeshift, but she didn't expect this. Suddenly, he dissapeared. "Huh? Where did he go?"

Shantae! Behind you!

Her eyes opened wide as she heard his whisper. It was soon after that she was blown back with immense pain. She crashed through a building and tumbled on a rooftop. She slowly got up, despite being hurt. "Ow...He wasn't kidding around..." Shantae placed her hands on her back, rubbing it to ease the sore pain she was having at the moment.

--Mithos--

The blond whipped around in surprise as Terumi approached.  He knew him; an Evo that was trying to accomplish the right results, but only using the wrong methods.  He crossed his arms over his chest.  "While I may be young I'm not completely helpless!  This guy tried to save me, and I'll do whatever I can to repay him and help his friends."

It was such a strange circumstance, speaking to Terumi under such terms when they had once been allies.  But of course Terumi probably didn't recognize him in his true, child-like form, nor was he going to highlight that he should.

Mithos ran back over to the rubble separating him from his new friend and rested a hand against it.  "Don't worry, Kite!  I'll grab your friends and get you help, and you"--he shot a glare in Terumi's direction, his brows contorting into a frown--"won't get in my way!"

With that, the boy began to run up the hill, in the direction of the battle a short distance away.  Kite's friends needed to know that he was in danger.

--Celes--

For a moment Celes merely stared at Zidane, stunned, her expression as cold as ice as it shifted from confusion, bemusement, and finally irritation.  "Oh, please!  You must be joking, right?  I do not kiss people, let alone for favors, and never monkey boys that I've just met.  Make no mistake: I could do this without you, but I think working together would be most advantageous.  If, and only if, you help me out I might be willing to have a conversation with you after we get out of here and provide a meal."

Was she suggesting a date?  No, of course not!  She just met the boy, and he was nothing but trouble, and yet there was something ever so slightly . . . .

No, she was being entirely foolish, and was probably sleep-starved at that.  This boy was not charming, or sweet, or any of the strange notions that she felt.  He was just a tool to getting her to those files that she required, and once this was all said and done they would part ways amicably, but nothing more.

"A hint of direction would be pleasant, but no kisses, ever.  Got me?  I know we won't be able to get past all of the guards unnoticed, but I am assuming that's what your weapons are for?  You know how to use them, yes?"

And with that Celes began to plow forward, her long blond hair shifting over her shoulder and cascading down her back.  She hadn't gotten very far when enemy soldiers, dressed in black armor and blue-glowing highlights, approached them.  Their weapons were long and pointy, their faces masked.  Celes withdrew her sword, sizing them up.

Zidane

The Flirting boy merely shrugged and put his hands in his pocket. The old playing-hard-to-get trick. Oldest trick in the book of Women. And his favorite trick. He bowed in a polite manner like he was in front of a Queen. "As you wish, your highness." He said. Sure, she looked cold-hearted and not interested but that's just from first glance. He could tell. "You bet. I've had these Daggers for as long as I can remember." He answered to Celes' question. As Celes went on, Zidane followed after her. "Hey uh-"

Before he could finish his sentence, 3 soldiers stood in their way. He sighed. "Guys, guys, guys. Can't you just let us go on peacefully? Me and the little lady here are just taking a nice, non-violent stroll." He said to them.

Terumi's attempt at deceiving the two kids before him failed, only because the younger kid(Mithos) realized his hostile intentions.

Well, that didn't work quite well...this kid must be a Beta Partner, otherwise there was no way he would figure it out. His player must have told him about my true nature.

Terumi laughed out loudly, after Mithos claimed he will not get in his way, and ran towards the battlefield, to get help from his friends for the other kid, who was now stuck instead, and possibly alarm the others, and Terumi didn't want that. "Man, that joke was too good kiddo! I am not scared of kids. But sure, go ahead, leave me with your friend while you ask others for your help...this will only make my work easier..." he then moved his right hand out of the pocket, along with the knife inside the it.

A small, black, portal had appeared near Terumi, with a chain coming out of it, with the end of the chain is shaped in the head of a snake, coming towards Mithos. That was Ouroboros, Terumi's main weapon. Terumi used it to further lure Mithos to him and away from the group in the battle, in case he didn't hear him or he wasn't coming. He then changed his attention to Kite." Sure, I'll help you get out of here...by killing you, of course." as he said that, a large grin appeared on his face. Terumi walked slowly towards Kite, in order to give Mithos enough time to come over there, and then Terumi attempted to cut the body parts that were free from the rubble. 

(I guess since they're Space Paranoids soldiers, I'll take them out for a spin)The three soldiers, programs created by Tron to act as a security task force in Space Paranoids, approached the two intruders."State your name and business," one of the soldiers said, his voice cold and robotic.~Will~Hallow Apartments on Beach Street. Not too far of a drive, but enough to get some answers from this kid."Yeah, I teach English," Will responded, not taking his eyes off the road. "I also teach Drama, which is why we're reading 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead'. It's one of my favorite plays and we're probably putting it on as our next school production."Will took a right turn and decided to turn the focus back on the kid, "I would ask that you stop pursuing this. I've seen too many people, too many kids do reckless stuff like what you were doing. There's a reason they banned video games, you know."~Tron~Tron's disc quickly returned to him after it hit Sho, but Sho had changed. He had somehow taken an enhanced form.Tron retreated behind a nearby wall, activated his keyboard and said to his AI assistant, "Mara, scan and analyze."Sho Minamimoto has taken on his Taboo form, increasing his defense and allowing him the ability to teleport."Any weaknesses?"Taboo Noise take reduced damage unless the one attacking them holds the Light Puck. Cross Combos and Fusion Attacks also do normal damage.

"Ok, but I'm not from his game. What can I use?"

In his Taboo form, Sho is still vulnerable to knockback. I would advise using staggered attacks or getting in close range to use your melee attacks. Perhaps your Identity Discs would be useful for damaging his code?"Thank you, Mara. I'll keep in touch," Tron said, readying his discs for another throw.Tron leapt from cover, throwing one disc after the other at Sho, creating a staggered attack.

-Leonardo-
Leonardo couldn't help but to smirk internally. How much he should have bragged. Oh I know of that! Have you any idea who I am? And so on and so on. But instead he remained calm. "I guess I should. But at the same time it doesn't feel right to stop. It isn't like a drug. But it feels odd to think of it anything less than what it is. My brother used to tell me of how video games were his gateway to a world that wasn't as cruel, and made his day feel brighter. How those silly characters that spoke in code inspired many of his good moments. I guess I want to feel like that too...so far I'm not able to gain the same euphoria, though." Leonardo said, not sounding very content as he shrugged. "I guess I'll have to find another hobby." He added. He couldn't help but to feel a but angry at himself. This was supposed to be a cool, beta busting operation. Where he would get the evidence, call the cops and look all cool while he answered questions to the media. Not...be all friendly with a teacher and getting into stranger's cars for a ride home. Maybe he could keep playing the part as teh innocent little kid with no guidance whatsoever in hopes that he would open up and say 'Hey by the way do you want to see my totally illegal gaming machine' or something of the sort. Keep friends close and enemies closer and all that. "Thank you for giving me a ride, mister. I owe you one." Leonardo said cheerfully. He needed a shower when he got home. Being all of this sugary sweet nice nice was making him sick.

-Sho-
Sho dashed right at Shantae, hoping to crush the beta even more in hopes of maybe killing it. However he was interrupted, not paying attention as Tron's disks began to fly at him. The first one hit hard, catching him off guard and causing him to fall onto his side. He quickly prepared for the second disk, raising his hands as the corrupted data formed around him to form a sort of a shield. The disk hit, and the two struggled for dominance, the disk pushing at Sho and his data as Sho pushed back. Tron could easily be one of the most powerful characters in the war as a whole. He was not only a character, but a character based on a program who knows everything of data and programing and basically, everything that this whole war was even about. He was definitely a target that needed to be corrupted. One way or another. Sho growled, finally pushing the disk back and pushing it back to Tron, sending it flying at him. "You're the most annoying BETA out of this ENTIRE game!" Sho hissed. He was a Reaper! This should all be HIS game! To think that there ere these people who dared to question his authority, especially Tron, was severely upsetting to the mathematician maniac. He charged straight at Tron, leaving a trail of code behind to allow more Noise to pop up as they wished. Midway, he disappeared, teleporting out of sight before reappearing right behind Tron, throwing a punch at him in hopes of landing a hard hit on the code man himself.

"Thank you Mithos."  Kite said as Mithos left to get help.  Kite then turned his attention toward Terumi and notices him pulling a knife out of his right pocket.   ​Oh crap he's an Evo.  Kite thought to himself with a worried look on his face.  Due to the rubble there wasn't much he could do as far as moving goes.  Only his right arm and left leg were free.  He then saw Terumi ready to cut some things up.  Kite knew he had to think of a way to stall the guy until someone he knew came.  "Wait!  Hold on a minute!"  Kite shouted while moving his right hand in a "stop" hold.  "Don't you think this is a little 'too' easy?  Me being stuck under some building scrap?  Where's the fun in that? I think it would be more entertaining to have me struggle in a fight with you.  You look like someone who's skilled in combat.  I mean, you ARE a good fighter right?"

"Finally!"  Tyler said as he was driving forward.  The traffic light turned green when he was up.  "Since that's over with, I can get to the Hub now."  Tyler speeds up a bit to get to the Hub as fast as he could.

--Mithos Yggdrasil--

A slight yelp escaped Mithos as he watched the Ouroboros make his way to him.  While he wasn't truly that afraid, he would have to at least play the part of the poor innocent boy if he were to succeed in his efforts.  He kicked at it, before raising his hands in the air and muttering an incantation.  An orb of red energy began to merge from collecting atoms, before a full-fledged fireball hovered between his palms.  He threw it in the direction of the Ouroboros, hoping that it would burn--or at least distract--the snake weapon.

This brought his attention back to Terumi, who now had a knife that he was approaching Kite with.  The boy didn't even want to envision what Terumi would do with that blade in hand and Kite trapped, so he figured that he wouldn't wait to find out.  He threw another fireball in Terumi's direction, which landed alongside but not upon the dangerous man.  Mithos was running back to their side as fast as his short legs could carry him, determination imprinted upon his face.  "You leave my friend alone, you big jerk!" he cried out, raising his hands once more.  A dark stormcloud of greys and purples began to accumulate before the blond, before a huge bolt of electricity emerged forth, which Mithos highly hoped would strike Terumi.

--Celes Chere--

Your highness?  Celes really wanted to retort about that, but right now their current surroundings at hand took precedence.  The soldiers approached them, though they did not seem to be an immediate threat.  They stepped forward even further, asking them to state their business. Celes shot Zidane a cool glance, similar to a "let-me-handle-this-you've-already-done-enough-harm" look.  She bowed her head, averting their gaze as she spoke.  "We are new recruits, sir.  We have former training in the Gestahlian empire, and Tron has invited us to join your ranks.  We're looking for the barracks but seemingly have lost our way.  If you could point us in the right direction we would be very grateful."

A blatant lie, but one which came out fluidly and, hopefully, convincing. Only time would tell if the Space Paranoids would buy it, or if Zidane would blow it for the both of them.

~Tron Soldiers~

The soldiers were not convinced, continuing to hold their weapons at the two intruders.
"Tron does not commission soldiers from other game realms. He programs them here himself." The leading program advanced towards the female, "Once again, state your name and business or you will be immediately derezzed."

~Tron~

Tron rolled across the stones after Sho hit him in the back. Tron stumbled to his feet.
"That's a lot coming from a man calling me a yoctogram. Why don't you update your list of insults?"
Tron charged back at the man, deciding to go up close and personal.
Tron slashed at Sho with his two discs, moving rather fast, hoping he could put his opponent on edge.

~Will~

"Thank you for giving me a ride, mister. I owe you one."
Will smiled as the kid finished, deciding to press his advantage.
"Here's how you owe me: whatever you were out there at my house for tonight, you stop it. Now." Will's tone shifted from the nice easy-going to the harsh voice he used with some of his more disruptive students. "What you were doing was reckless. I'm going to warn you this one time. If I catch you lurking around my house again, I will call the cops on you. Understood?"
Will looked back up to the road and saw that they had finally arrived at the apartment complex, "Here we are. Which one do you live in?"

~Terumi~

Terumi stopped for a couple of seconds, laughing a bit."It is much more entertaining to see your friend's reaction after failing to save you..."

The fire ball knocked back Ouroboros towards the portal it came from, resulting in the snake-shaped chain disappearing. After that, another fireball landed alongside Terumi. A small smile appeared on Terumi's face, who looked at the fireball, pretending he was distracted by it. That was easier than I thought.

After that, an huge bolt of electricity emerged forth. Terumi did not run, but walked quickly towards Mithos. He did not get out of the bolt's range, so it still hit him.

"You are better than I thought. I suppose that you weren't chosen as a beta for nothing. You could help us...I am sure the gover-" in the middle of the sentence, Terumi quickly dashed towards Mithos and crouched, simultaneously, he quickly moved his left hand out of his pocket along with the knife. Using said knife, Terumi attempted to do an horizontal slash directed at Mithos' knees, then quickly rose up and using the other knife, tried to do a vertical slash directed at Mithos' face, and lastly, attempted to do a diagonal slash, using the knife in his left hand.

~Soma~

While Soma was attacking the drake, Matthew came to help him, attacking the drake from behind.

Soma smiled after their combined assault. "Thanks. It should be much more easier clearing the area that way."

Hoping that Matthew's combo was enough to distract the drake, Soma jumped and swung Claimh Solais vertically, directed at the drake's neck. Soma hoped that it would hit and finish off the drake.

Edited by Shun Cookiesaki

Zidane

The monkey-tailed boy then grabbed Celes's hand and pulled her back. "Sorry, she's just a little nervous. It's her first time here." The thief said. "My name's Zidane and she's with me. We were just leaving here since we have someplace else to go, so sorry for the trouble and we'll just be on our way." Zidane then turned around walking the other direction while dragging Celes along. Once they were far away enough, the boy whispered: "First note of direction. That wasn't the Control tower. That was just a Museum for Famous Game icons."

Cameron woke up from his nap and when he realized he fell asleep, he quickly grabbed his Synth, "Celes, are you alright. Have you seen anyone, or found anything yet? I would have called sooner but I accidentally fell asleep." He said knowing full well that she wouldn't be to happy about that. He went out to the kitchen to get a drink of water, he went to his computer and searched around while for more info.

-Leonardo-
Leonardo's expression soured slightly, becoming more serious than before as he tried to match Will's harshness. Though there wasn't much he could do. Though his lead of a possible arcade didn't go as planned, it was something; as it brought him the face of a possible ally...or enemy. Either one would be fine. "The first building here." Leonardo said as he looked up at Will. "Very well. I won't go around your house again if that is what you insist." Leonardo said as he waited for Will to stop the car. He unbuckled his seat-belt. "I understand your worry, but you should be more friendly, mister." Leonardo said, trying his best to keep his own cool under control. "You never know what people you meet, you know." Leonardo added as he smiled. "Thanks for the ride!" Leonardo said cheerfully, giving Will a quick hug before stepping out of the car and closing the door. He waved at him, smiling as he turned around. "I'll see you around later, mister!" Leonardo said, his tone a little bit to reassuring as if that meeting would actually happen eventually. Maybe it was just Leonardo being the little **** he usually was to any sort of authority. He walked inside the building, and his facade melted, his permission souring. "I hate him. I just met him and I hate him."

-Sho-
Sho hissed as he raised his arms into the air, trying to block the attack from Tron and his disks. The disks slashed right across his arms, causing two large gashes to form, causing Sho to yell out in pain. Sho quickly teleported a few feet away, trying to keep his distance as he watched the corrupted data leak out of his wounds like blood. "Damn you." Sho hissed, smirking a bit. The more of a challenge the more fun he found it. But even he knew that Tron was dangerous, especially up close. But what else could he possibly do? Engage. Engage and rip to shreds...or at least knock them out long enough to be able to run away and start over. There were other worlds he could infect! He just happened to pick out the one that was full to the brim with Betas. He dashed forward, teleporting again as he appeared in front of Tron. "I don't need new insults. None of you are worth the effort." Sho hissed as he began to throw punches at Tron.

As Tyler was driving down the street he recognized some of the buildings he passed by.  The delivery man knew he was getting closer to the Hub.  "Almost there.  Just a few more blocks.  I wonder how Kite is doing?  I hope he's okay."

Seeing that Terumi stopped, Kite assumed his remarks were working.  Then he notices Mithos returned quickly without anyone else.  ​So much for stalling....Kite thought to himself.  He had to think of a way out of the rubble now that Terumi was attacking Mithos.  Kite pulls out a blade with his free hand and wedges it in between a couple of bricks.  He does so again around each side of one and then lifts it out.  Kite places the blade back and reaches for the brick.  Grabbing it with his right hand, he uses his left to push the rubble, then quickly places the brick between the top of it and the wall he laid against.  Now with more room he pulls in his left leg.  With all four limbs Kite pushes the rubble, causing it to fall on its other side while the brick fell behind him.  Pulling out both blades he rushes to his feet and charges toward Terumi with an upward slash towards the back.

As Soma finished off the first drake, Matthew quickly looked around to asses the situation. A few more dragons and kangaroos had been summoned in. They would have to be dealt with first, the other noise could be dodged more easily.

"Any time!" The blond warrior replied to Soma as he ran towards the closest of the two remaining neoclassical drakes. "Let's finish this."

Wild growth tangled up the two drakes, dropping their agility before disappearing.

"Watch your PP closely, you are almost down to half." The calm voice of his partner came into Matthew's head as he started his next attack, an upward diagonal slash followed by a downward vertical leading into a roll that let him narrowly avoid a charging wolf and the drake's tail attack.

"Got it."

~Tron~

Tron did his best to deflect Sho's blows, as he waiting for an opening.
The chance came, and Tron ducked under one of Sho's punches and punched forward, Identity disc in hand.
"What a shame, Sho," Tron taunted in reply to Sho. "Here I thought you were more than just a waste of good code."

~Will~

Will watched as the boy left his car and walked into his apartment. With haste, he left the area and tried to hurry home. Tron had been too long without him, who knew how much could have happened while he was gone?

-Leonardo-
Leonardo hurried back to his apartment, getting on his desktops as he began to link his computers into the HUB. It was late, and it would be safer, and better for him to work from home. He would work from te HUB tomorrow. Maybe. He typed quickly, watching as he quickly got connected to the game.

-Sho-
The disk hit him straight on, sending a shockwave of pain up Sho's body. He screamed, stepping back a few times as he held where he was hit. The corrupted data seemed to bleed out of his wound, all of it scrambling to try and fix it as part of it seemed to glitch on its own accord. "Damn you...!!!" Sho growled, gripping his fists tightly. "I-!"

"Don't even try it."

Sho seemed to freeze for a moment at the voice of his partner, but quickly relaxed as he scoffed. "Finally talking to me, huh L?" Sho hissed, mumbling the nickname give to his partner.

"Hush it. I was following an important lead. I was hoping that you would be able to take care of yourself for a few hours without me, not dive straight into enemy territory!" Leonardo growled in his headset, typing away.

"I can handle this!"

"According to your data, no you cannot!"

"OH YEAH?! HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?!"

"YOU IDIOT I'M LOOKING AT IT RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE EVEN WASTED ON GOING INTO ANOTHER PHASE INSTEAD OF ANALYZING THE SITUATION!" The two bickered, barking at each other from both ends as they stomped their feet down on each end as well. They were basically made for each other. Both were explosives ready to blow at their most snappy moments. "Run away from the battle."

"What?!"

"It is an order. Not only are you outnumbered, you are slowly wasting your resources in a world where you have the home disadvantage. I will not allow you to waste your Noise Form just because you're angry at the enemy, either. It is strategically stupid to do so." Sho gritted his teeth, backing away from Tron a bit more.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Do like a Virus. If you can't infect the host, infect everything else around it until there is nothing left."

"I don't like this."

"I know you don't. Which is why I'm taking control." Leonardo said simply, pressing the keys before entering his Synth into the computer. The machine scanned it before spitting it back out, showing up the confirmation menu to take control. "Hold on, Sho. Taking control...now." Leonardo said as he pressed the button. Sho groaned, holding his head as his feet trembled for a few moments. He closed his eyes, and when he opened them, one of his eyes remained the same, while the other one turned blue. "Here we go." Leonardo whispered, beginning to control Sho. Sho glanced over at Tron, before teleporting. Instead of teleporting anywhere near Tron, he teleported to the nearest buildings, dashing across the building, scratching the surfaces as infected EVO code was left behind, Noise of all kind following to rise from it. He scratched and dashed from building to building, creating 'portals' of Noise for them to sprout like ants from an ant hill. If they can't defeat him, overwhelm him.

--Mithos Yggdrasil--

Terumi made his way to him, and fast, catching even him by mild surprise.  The half-elf jerked away as Terumi made a slash toward his knee, though he wasn't lucky enough to fully protect his face.  He backed away far enough that his face wasn't sliced in two, but the man's blade swept across the flesh of his left cheek, leaving a gash that quickly began to bead with blood.  Irritation flashed in Mithos' eyes, angered rather than pained by Terumi's actions.

"You idiot!  Jerk!" he cried out, rolling to the side and back up on his feet.  He wiped his bleeding cheek with the back of his hand, before extending his hands in the air and allowing a torrent of lightning to come crashing down around Terumi.  The blond then began charging a very powerful lightning spell, Indignation, which would sweep across a wide radius and emit severe wattages of lightning upon his victims.  It was merciless, but so was Terumi.

That was when Kite had emerged on the battlefield, coming to his rescue yet again.  Mithos held back his spell, not wanting to harm Kite, but was ready to unleash it whenever Kite was a face distance away.

--Celes Chere--

The female soldier was positively flustered at the Space Paranoid's response.  She unsheathed her sword in a flash, marching right up to the main guy calling her a liar.  "Now listen here--"

Before anyone could listen anywhere, however, Celes was interrupted by Zidane catching her arm and blurting out a cover story to their potential enemies.  She had wanted to open her rather large mouth to retort, but she knew that anything she'd say at this point would just make them look worse and attract a fight.  She didn't know how good of a fighter that Zidane was for sure, and she couldn't take on all of these Space Paranoids on her own, much less covering for him.

As they stormed away Celes just shot Zidane a glare, even though he truthfully had just saved them  "You didn't have to go and do that," she snapped.  "And if you're such a genius of this place all the sudden, why did you let us walk into a trap of goons anyway?"

To be honest Celes wasn't used to not being in charge, and it partly frightened her.  What frightened her more was her slight flattery--no, infatuation--with the monkey-boy, eve though she barely knew him.  As they continued down their merry way Celes heard Cameron's voice sound within her ear, causing her to jump and perhaps startle her companion.  She adjusted her synth absentmindedly, slowing but still keeping up with Zidane's pace.  "Cameron, I could really use your help right now.  I'm gathering those files that you need, the ones on the players and their partners, but I need help with navigation.  Can you do that for me?"

"I'm on it, give me a few minutes." Cameron began typing as fast as he could to find a map of Space Paranoids' map, he looked as fast as he could, but couldn't find anything. "I'm sorry, I looked as hard as I could but with no luck on the map. I will see if anyone else knows about Space Paranoids' map."

Edited by Cam1949

Kline's eyes narrowed as he watched the scene from the screen. What in the world was Sho doing? The player 2 appeared over Sho's head... A second player has joined.

Roxas hissed in game as Kline and started to approach Sho before he dissapeared. Before they knew it, Sho was infecting the buildings of the innocent town with the virus. Roxas' eyes widene.

"No..." Roxas uttered, still as Kline. "No... No no no no no no NO!"

Roxas managed to struggle a bit due to his anger, wanting every bit to go and smash Sho's face in.

"Roxas!" Kline yelled. "What are you doing!? Stop!"

"No!" Roxas yelled back, trying his best to force himself forward. "I'm going to kill him!"

"Roxas, you're going to make the situation worse! We have to evacuate everybody!" The Player 1 began to flicker over Roxas' head.

Kline sighed, manipulating the controlls on the console. Roxas was strong willed. Kline liked that. But Roxas was also a stubborn dumbass sometimes.

"Tron!" Roxas, as Kline once more called. He approached Tron, keyblades in hand. "We have to contain the virus as much as we can! Do you have any programs that can help? We need to evacuate everybody too"

~Terumi~

A large grin appeared upon Terumi's face when Mithos' expressed his irritation, laughing and enjoying Mithos' anger towards him. "Man, this is great!"

When Mithos summoned a torrent of lighting, Terumi summoned Ouroboros again, but this time he warped it around his body diagonally in order to defend himself against the lightning, but since he didn't have enough time to fully wrap himself, the torrent partly hit him. He banished Ouroboros after that.

Terumi then heard Kite charging towards him, so he attempted to dodge forward, but failed and got a small cut in the back. "Damned brat..."

Terumi moved sidewards to get view of both of them. A large grin appeared on Terumi's face again, when Terumi noticed that Mithos was charging a spell, and realized that he didn't release it yet because it would also hurt Kite. Afraid of the spell hitting your friend? Perhaps your friend coming to help you isn't such a bad thing after all...

Terumi was bluffing once again, this time in order to surprise Kite: "Wait wait! Hold on! Are you seriously fighting me two on one?!" That is so cruel! Don't you kids have any mercy?!" While he said 'mercy', Terumi faked an upwards slash with his knife, and instead of trying to cut Kite, Terumi crossed his arms. Then, a dark green energy appeared from Terumi's arms, which took the form of two snakes trying to grab Kite's arms. "Just kidding."

Should the grab be successful, the two snakes formed by the energy would continuously bite Kite's arms in order to damage him.