Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheReaperDeath117

Why I think Kingdom Hearts 3 will start in Hercules world.

So from all the trailers we've seen- including the latest- Sora has consistently worn his kh 2 garb in the Hercules world. Now I know it was said somewhere that tangled would be the first world but... most people consider Hollow bastion to be the first world in kh 2 when in fact it was twilight town.

Also- You can see as Sora is ascending the mountain (by following the river bed and jumping over those wooden poles) Donald and Goofy is not with him. I'm thinking that as Nomura said- the game drops you straight into the action. Sora went off to train with herc before realizing that the heartless are back. He goes to find Herc at the top of (what we can maybe assume to be mt. Olympus? I am likely wrong) before Donald and goofy find him- saying that Mickey and Yen sid need him back at the tower as a new threat or whatever has appaeared. We see later in the trailer(s) that donald and goofy are NOW with him. Also- in the jump festa- defeating those flying enemies only gives you 1 exp point... seems like the first world to me.

Thoughts?

I'm pretty sure that the official Kingdom Hearts social media team has confirmed that Kingdom of Coronia is the first Disney Animation world to be visited?

I think he will start in Cable Town. It makes sense because the chess scene is the start of the game and in Cable Town Sora finds chess pieces.

1 + 1 = 2

So from all the trailers we've seen- including the latest- Sora has consistently worn his kh 2 garb in the Hercules world. Now I know it was said somewhere that tangled would be the first world but... most people consider Hollow bastion to be the first world in kh 2 when in fact it was twilight town.Also- You can see as Sora is ascending the mountain (by following the river bed and jumping over those wooden poles) Donald and Goofy is not with him. I'm thinking that as Nomura said- the game drops you straight into the action. Sora went off to train with herc before realizing that the heartless are back. He goes to find Herc at the top of (what we can maybe assume to be mt. Olympus? I am likely wrong) before Donald and goofy find him- saying that Mickey and Yen sid need him back at the tower as a new threat or whatever has appaeared. We see later in the trailer(s) that donald and goofy are NOW with him. Also- in the jump festa- defeating those flying enemies only gives you 1 exp point... seems like the first world to me.Thoughts?

I think your right except for the part where they want him to return to Yin sid. I think Sora will finish his exam at the end of 0.2 and return to Yid sid and he will issue out a mission for Sora and in KH3 it will start.

I'm pretty sure that the official Kingdom Hearts social media team has confirmed that Kingdom of Coronia is the first Disney Animation world to be visited?

But why would he still have his KH2 outfit on in Olympus and have his KH3 outfit on in Kingdom of Coronia? I really doubt it's the first world but I do think it's the second.

I think he will start in Cable Town. It makes sense because the chess scene is the start of the game and in Cable Town Sora finds chess pieces.1 + 1 = 2

The chess game was in the past.

Actually I think in an interview in 2015 nomura or the creator of Tangled said Tangled will actually be the first world you visit. the Olympus mountain is also a early world too but not 1st. I really hope you start off with Sora on Destiny Islands and get to explore his hometown before you go out to the main Journey. cause if you remember there's two islands 1 were all of soras friends hang out. then one were they all live at. Where you see kiri walking in Kingdom Hearts 2 when she puts the bottle in the ocean

Actually I think in an interview in 2015 nomura or the creator of Tangled said Tangled will actually be the first world you visit. the Olympus mountain is also a early world too but not 1st. I really hope you start off with Sora on Destiny Islands and get to explore his hometown before you go out to the main Journey. cause if you remember there's two islands 1 were all of soras friends hang out. then one were they all live at. Where you see kiri walking in Kingdom Hearts 2 when she puts the bottle in the ocean

Yeah- having a revisit of destiny islands would be cool. In a trailer i remember him picking up Eraqus' keyblade. Maybe that's where it starts? In a recent interview with Nomura- Sorry i can't source it xD-I think Tetsuya said something along the lines of "I don't want the players to be confused about why Sora starts where he does." I think "thegamersjoint made a recent video called "news flood" the article might even be on here... So starting in destiny islands woudn't make the players scratch their heads would it?

And yeah but things can change... It's still odd that he has his old outfit and Donad and Goofy doesn't appear until later... That being said- Sora was seen to have two different keyblades in the same level. Unless we can simply believe that the footage shown is a slightly earlier version or they simply want to show that Sora will have his old outfit for a brief time? Maybe it was just to show a transition.

Yes and if you followed the information about Cable Town, the chess pieces are still there.

If I remember correctly, that was mostly concept stuff at the 2.5 event and most of that stuff will ether not be there or will be changed like the star keyblade Sora has been using. But it could still be there, idk *shrug* 

But why would he still have his KH2 outfit on in Olympus and have his KH3 outfit on in Kingdom of Coronia? I really doubt it's the first world but I do think it's the second.

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/tetsuya-nomura-talks-about-the-gameplay-and-worlds-of-kingdom-hearts-iii

There's a couple reasons that support Kingdom of Coronia being the first Disney world you can visit.

1) In all the numbered Kingdom Hearts games, the first Disney world you visit has a female Princess protagonist. Wonderland with Alice, Beasts Castle and Land of Dragons with Belle and Mulan respectively

2) It was revealed early, usually, the early world reveals through Japanese media are indicators that they'll be the first world you visit.

3) As with my first example, we could see a situation in which the first Disney world you can travel to is out of two options. In this case, Mount Olympus and Kingdom of Coronia respectively. By that default, the "first Disney world" is down to personal preference.

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/tetsuya-nomura-talks-about-the-gameplay-and-worlds-of-kingdom-hearts-iii

There's a couple reasons that support Kingdom of Coronia being the first Disney world you can visit.

1) In all the numbered Kingdom Hearts games, the first Disney world you visit has a female Princess protagonist. Wonderland with Alice, Beasts Castle and Land of Dragons with Belle and Mulan respectively

2) It was revealed early, usually, the early world reveals through Japanese media are indicators that they'll be the first world you visit.

3) As with my first example, we could see a situation in which the first Disney world you can travel to is out of two options. In this case, Mount Olympus and Kingdom of Coronia respectively. By that default, the "first Disney world" is down to personal preference.

1) Well there isn't a real order for KH1, so you can go to the Coliseum first (that's what I did) and technically the first Disney world you go to is the Mysterious Tower but even then Mulan is an Official princess by Disney or KH.

2) Mt. Olympus was first though.

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/tetsuya-nomura-talks-about-the-gameplay-and-worlds-of-kingdom-hearts-iii There's a couple reasons that support Kingdom of Coronia being the first Disney world you can visit. 1) In all the numbered Kingdom Hearts games, the first Disney world you visit has a female Princess protagonist. Wonderland with Alice, Beasts Castle and Land of Dragons with Belle and Mulan respectively 2) It was revealed early, usually, the early world reveals through Japanese media are indicators that they'll be the first world you visit. 3) As with my first example, we could see a situation in which the first Disney world you can travel to is out of two options. In this case, Mount Olympus and Kingdom of Coronia respectively. By that default, the "first Disney world" is down to personal preference.

Hmmm interesting. So maybe they start you off with two choices right away? But it would seem awkward to sort of just throw you on the map and make you choose a world straight after the cutscene.. so now starting off in destiny islands or elsewhere is a very strong posibility... that being said- not once did Sora use flow motions in Hercules world- yet he used it in Corona. So whichever world you go to first- straight after will be some sort of event where Sora gets his new outfit and powers? Personally I think he'll get that from disney castle. It makes sense

Hmmm interesting. So maybe they start you off with two choices right away? But it would seem awkward to sort of just throw you on the map and make you choose a world straight after the cutscene.. so now starting off in destiny islands or elsewhere is a very strong posibility... that being said- not once did Sora use flow motions in Hercules world- yet he used it in Corona. So whichever world you go to first- straight after will be some sort of event where Sora gets his new outfit and powers? Personally I think he'll get that from disney castle. It makes sense

What Nomura meant by the whole cutscene deal is the in-game cutscene intro. The in-game intro is Eraqus and Xehanort playing chess. That is apparently going to be the short part. After the intro segment with Eraqus and Xehanort, once we're Sora, we can jump straight into the Disney worlds.