Posted September 5, 201610 yr Popular Post Hey its me again, sorry took so long to make this. Hope you enjoy it http://kats07.deviantart.com/art/CountDown-to-KH-III-632607356
September 6, 201610 yr Author That's pretty good. You definitely have talent. thank you really appreciate it ^_^
September 6, 201610 yr This looks amazing! Definitely a heck of a piece of art! I salute you and your amazing skills! X_X
September 7, 201610 yr Author This looks amazing! Definitely a heck of a piece of art! I salute you and your amazing skills! X_X thank you very much, i'm sure you can do it too !!!
September 9, 201610 yr thank you very much, i'm sure you can do it too !!! You're welcome! And yeah, I can do it, just not as amazing as you! I still require practice! X3
September 9, 201610 yr Author You're welcome! And yeah, I can do it, just not as amazing as you! I still require practice! X3 aww you're so kind, the key is to practice!! i have thousands of pages of failed drawing X3 but my friends also helping me through constructive criticism....
September 11, 201610 yr aww you're so kind, the key is to practice!! i have thousands of pages of failed drawing X3 but my friends also helping me through constructive criticism.... Not at all! ^_^ Oh wow, and that's awesome! I bet you've seen the differences in your drawing with each one you've done, am I right? Like, when it comes to me, for example, I used to draw my characters real stiff and blocky, but thanks to an art class I took in 9th grade, and my own self practicing, I learned to draw better, adding more curves and making the things I've drawn look better, ya know? It indeed takes practice!
Hey its me again, sorry took so long to make this. Hope you enjoy it
http://kats07.deviantart.com/art/CountDown-to-KH-III-632607356