Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clueless

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Clueless

  1. thats so cute ; D Who drew it?
  2. Clueless replied to trixie's topic Random
    Sky or Baby blue <3 Always been my favourite I hate pink, sorry.
  3. Clueless replied to Zexion's topic Random
    This was on How I met your mother. Lmfao. Some girls understand it Some just ignore it, and not all guys follow it anyway I know some guys who havent.
  4. but how did you smudge it? Unless i just cant see normally LOL
  5. I LOVE YOU CELLA. Come back alive <3 Have a great christmas.
  6. refrain on the one word posts guys D;
  7. Clueless replied to Nick's topic Random
    Why dont you search the lyrics up on google or something. LOL.
  8. LMFAO @ AD. Happy birthday you guys <3
  9. Well I know that but there were still many games to choose from this year. Oh well its cool I guess. If I played all games listed maybe my choice would have changed
  10. awww i love the way you draw D; I want a tablet! GAHH! (: Awesome.
  11. Yo im Cluee. Follow rules and whatnot.
  12. Good try on all of them (: I say keep working on your anatomy, then youll be great.
  13. Its good, but you should go in one direction when doing shading, and are you shading with finger? because you can see the uneven spots D; But good try
  14. You dont see me shouting HEY LOOK IM DATING CHRISTIAN LOPEZ oh and please refrain from one worded posts before i go mental , kthx
  15. You can also chip it so you can just download games, if you get 3000 you wont be able too, because its too thin. Thats my poor mistake ):
  16. Obviously people are gonna vote for KH, this is a KH forum after all. But i got to say MW2. Im so firetrucking addicted to it : ) The storyline is so unexpected : | Like seriously And online is just, so fun. (: No lag unless you have crap internet. Huzzah!
  17. In repair- John mayer I want his new albumm D;
  18. No i dont really hold back at times. Lmfao is someone pisses me off then ill show it : O But that's never really happened...
  19. i dont have one ether . i dont like them . its just another way for poeple to find out more about you Hence why its a good idea for this site? Roflmao.
  20. spam busters, LMFAO. Thats what we already do, seriously, theres just too much spam to delete them all though D; Itd be good to have those teams, but then again we'd have to find people who would dedicate their time to KH with helping others, then we would have to find GRAPHIC people who will help others, so on so forth. I just say keep it the way it is, its basically like that anyway,
  21. The highlight was taylor taking his top off. Yes. (:
  22. the pictures are a bit [kinda alot: | ] blurry, its better if you dont enlarge them so they dont get pixelated. and the text doesnt go realy well together, [ the colours,] but good try (:
  23. Why hello there, prepare to get officially bombarded with spam ==' Im Cluee, post here and there, follow rules and whatnot..
  24. welcome (: Im Cluee. Post and stuff...
  25. Welcome (: I'mm cluuee. Post and what not, if you ahve questions just ask around.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top