Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pseudonym

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pseudonym

  1. Who here plays ROSE online and Ragnarok?http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif
  2. Pseudonym replied to Memories's topic Random
    The samurai nobody manages to cut the strings of demyx's sitar. [Poor Demyx:P] Saix vs Xemnas:D
  3. I like Rockestra [rock + orchestra]. I just like the sound of the Violin:D
  4. Pseudonym replied to Memories's topic Random
    Technology gives Sora a cellphone which sora doesnt know how to use.http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif Technology Wins. Zexion vs. Kairi
  5. There is a Paint.net? I never knew there was one:P /edit/ Downloaded it. It's Great:D
  6. Pseudonym replied to Aaron's topic Random
    Fiji:) Bye...take care!!http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif (On what continent is Fiji located?)
  7. You made that with paint!? Cool!!
  8. Pseudonym replied to Memories's topic Random
    Axel burns Larxene into ashes:P Demyx vs Sora
  9. Welcome to the site:)http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif:P
  10. I Found this Organization XIII ID's on photobucket http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif Larxene Demyx: Zexion: Roxas: Xigbar: Marluxia: Xaldin: Xemnas: Vexen: Axel: Saix: Found Luxord's ID: I can't find Xion and Lexaeus [weird, they all have the same address
  11. does anyone know what is the Organization XIII's old names? I know only Xemnas, Xigbar, Axel, Roxas and Xion's names.
  12. Zexion, Roxas, Marluxia and Demyx:D
  13. Anyone here who watches Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebbelion?http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif
  14. I love the part in 358/2 where roxas use two keyblades.http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif [My game freezes during Xion's Death:@]
  15. Terra- For the last time, NO!! I don't have a crush on ven! [lol:P]
  16. there are too many girls here:P [i'm a boy:D]
  17. take care:D *starts to abuse the edit button http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif*
  18. Yeah, it get's annoying sometimes but i like how Roxas bite his ice cream http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif
  19. Hello!! welcome to the site http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif
  20. It's tagalog http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif
  21. 10/10 cool sig http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif
  22. welcome demyx!!http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif can i borrow your sitar:P
  23. I'm 13:D turning 14 on september
  24. DS because i love nintendo:heart: if only they make the graphics like the psp:dodgy:

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top