Everything posted by Nathan
-
lol i find
It seems you are not very confident in your decisions, maybe you should go back and have a think about why you created this whole thread in the first place. If not, please proceed to http://kh13.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=4692 And participate in the great new role play which is taking the world by storm.
-
It has come to my attention.
This thread gets my seal of approval. You may now all strip naked on cam for me.
-
BOND your AGE
Hi Guys! :heart: In this new and exciting role play, we will be exploring many major themes in everyday life and how they can be applied to your very own life! Role playing is a great way to explore and find out new things about yourself and about others, your decisions will affect the out cum and could end up in a mess that you wouldn't want to clean up. You may have noticed the title is "BOND your AGE" so in order to participate all you have to do is fill out this very simple form and we can begin. It is quite simple once you put it in. Age (Your current age): Gender (Your current gender): Position (Your preferred position in the table of positions): Attitude (Your attitude to bonding your age): Outfit (What you will wear to bond your age): Roughness Level (This determines how hard it will be. To complete the bonding of your age): CHAPTER ONE The story begins in the dark dungeons of DChiuch where you meet the mighty azaeroth, a master in the art of bonding ones age. You asks, "What do you intend for the future in this cavern of shadows?". What is your response? It has begun.
-
Bondage
Darklighter has been reported for language abuse. You will be banned for doing so. Darksider is sad as he washes his mouth out with soap and aids.
-
Bondage
Darklighter made sweet tender love to that of nathan's corpse repeatedly. Darklighter leveled up. "I feel like raping babies and eating their innards" said darklighter as he stuck a dildo up his anus. Darklighter continued to pleasure his anus until it ripped open. Instead of screaming in pain, he stuck the corpse of nathan up there to stop the bleeding, using the corpse as a giant anal tampon.
-
Bondage
Darklighter has been raped anally by the likes of nathan and dchiuch. He came. In 20 seconds. Darklighter is sad.
-
Bondage
Your bondage level is very high. Your nine tails whip hurts me a lot. The pain feels so good on my anus.
-
Bondage
You have failed to state your level and what you will wear. I am a level 69 dark light gimp master. With my 20 inches of power, I will penetrate you all throughly.
-
Bondage
Put on your leathers and let us role play. Create a character and state your rapeablilty level. Then post an image of the gimp contume you will wear when dchiuch and I penetrate you from behind. I still have my period.
-
I have a problem. Help me guys.
I have tried these things you call "tampons" and "black cock" and they have no worked yet. My vagina still bleed violently all over everything and it hurts. Maybe the one named daniel will help me
-
I have a problem. Help me guys.
He wouldn't understand. Help me. I'm so confused and my vagina is red.
- I'm worried....
-
I have a problem. Help me guys.
There's this guy in my life, his name is daniel. I dont know how to tell him I love him. This makes me sad on the inside. Sometimes, every month or so, my vagina starts bleeding. I don't know why this happens, it makes me uneasy and smells like blood. I drink it up to clean myself. Help me guys, I really love him and I don't know what to do :-/
-
My Life Story
My story has been told. But it is still on going. One day, the rest of my life will be revealed.
-
Guess What!?!?
Take off your clothes. The all mighty dchiuch must witness the bearing of flesh on his monitors.
-
Someone please....
they hurt real good. like dchiuch's appendage
-
wanna see me run into a wall?
Dchiuch approves of your bodily functions. He wishes to touch and feel if he may be obliged.
-
What are you getting for Christmas?
A shiny new dildo.
-
pssst... Aaron only can read this.
If chosen to open this, wondrous things will emerge... You have been warned.
- to much
-
Regarding DC
It is the image of a great leader and majestic ruler, fantasising about the testicles of one named ConorG. One day his fantasies will come true.
-
this sucks
You know what sucks. Dchiuch. On many a appendage. Tasty.
-
I think my computer is trying to tell me something...
Dchiuch is simply trying to communicate to you, and then penetrate you.
-
(STRICTLY FOR GIRLS ONLY!!!) I just hate to...
Sometimes the tampons get stuck in there when i cut the string. I have to use tweesers to get them out and they can get covered in blood. It hurts.
-
Spam Thread - Anything goes
ERECTIONS HURT MY BUM.