Everything posted by Kairi-loves-Sushi
-
The fall of Radiant Garden
Kairi-loves-Sushi replied to Finlander's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI thought when he said "9 or 10 years" he meant that game's timeline is one year. So that would mean that the game starts 10 years b4 KH1 and ends 9 years b4 KH1.... does that make any sense?
-
Happy birthday ::Heart_XIII::
Hey! Look at that! It's ur b-day *throws cookies* there you go ^^ happy birthday
-
Cosplayz XD
lol! U look just like her! ^^
-
Cosplayz XD
Aw! u look soo cute! lol who are you though? *is always a clueless blond:P*
-
Love
*sigh* love's tricky...especially when ur young and it's hard to sort out feelings or to know what to do, say, or even think. *broods over her own past experience* thx for posting this Zach. It's very sweet:)
-
Favorite Color?
haha, rly? u like those colors too? lolxD So that makes us... LOTR/FF/KH/Narnia/color BFFs? lol:P
-
Activating Combat Mode
I couldn't stand Atlantica in KH2...so I made my brother do it for me, lolXD I always got lost in KH1 Atlantica...grrr so yeah, I agree with RoxSox...Atlantica should die, lolXD annnyyywaaayy [on-topic] OMG! ikr? That drives me crazy too! here are some good tips too if u want to avoid being driven mad by the repetitiveness (lol) 1) on 99.99% of missions and some levels (i.e. Nibelheim), U can avoid random encounters by "hugging" towards the walls. Just fallow the walls if u don't feel like fighting the random monsters. 2) When u r trying to level up Zack, that calls for u to have many random encounters b/c of the leveling up system (DMW) is weird. So what i did is just turn down the volume and listen to my iPod....lol, not the most complicated method but i like it:]
-
Kingdom Hearts Snuggie
WTC?.... That's awesome! lolXD I want one!!!
-
What are you getting for Christmas?
That is...kind of weird...lol. Well the DVDs that my bro gave me were originally his... So he really didn't buy them for me. lol
-
Kairi a Keyblade Wielder
see, that's what i was thinking. I think somehow she's connected to Aqua (who is a Keyblade wielder as we know) But i think that and the fact that she has a pure heart of light are the only hopes of her becoming a Keyblad wielder. I don't remember Riku ever duel wielding Keyblades... If that what he did then why does he have such a...girly Keyblade? lolxD Riku, u worry me a little bit now
-
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Famitsu Weekly article.
Kairi-loves-Sushi replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix
- MERRY CHRISTMAS!
well, there was this thread http://kh13.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3282 but that wasn't a Merry Christmas thread. So yeah, I can't believe no on made on either! I thought about making one but u beat me to it, lol. I basically got a lot of money in the form of gift cards and cash, lol. I got some cool books and DVDs too. So I'm really happy:D Oooh! U should soo join the next KH13 MEP. I think Larxene organized one now, but i couldn't join b/c I'm to busy. But u could check it out if u like. http://kh13.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3215 I guess the next MEP we'll do will be sometime in January or so.- How old are you?
pfft! Ur soo not! ur teenage life is beginning- Post a picture of yourself!
hey, u never posted a pic! awesome hair ^^ @Krizkee lol!! ur face is funny I luv how u did ur eye make up! @larxene the pic is gone *sad face* [edit] awww! Ur soo cute! And ur hair isss looongg! How long does it go?- nomura announces a new game
It would be so awesome if it were an FF6 remake! That game deserves a remake!- What are you listening to?
Just recently discovered this song () "Wish Liszt (Toy Shop Madness)" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra- fake or real???
we use a fake one.. We've been for the past...idk, 4 or so years I miss real trees:(- OMG YEEEESH!
I luv that game!! Ur gonna have fun with that game Vincent = Win- What are you getting for Christmas?
MERRY CHIRSTMAS Y'ALL! It's 12:19am over here and I opened my gifts on Christmas Eve so let me tell u what i got:D - Switchfoot's Hello Hurricane CD *listening to it now ^^* - New headphones - Guitar Praise + expansion pack - iTunes gift card - A pretty shirt - a Mall gift card (Ima going shopping ) - local video game store gift card (Hello FFVIII on PSN ^^) - money - Heroes season 1 & 2 - the Chronicles of Narnia, it's a special leather bound edition - 4 book to the Peter and the Starchasers series (luv it ^^) - Disney's Robin Hood - Clair's gift card I think that's all... yup :]- Hey I'm new here! :)
I luv ur icon! Aqua is awesome Hello ShiraYuki, I'm Kushi *shakes hand vigorously* nice to meet ya Ur gonna have tons of fun here. This is the nicest KH forum I've ever seen too ^^ ppl here are just so nice:)- Psst, I'm new.
Hiya Yarr (lol, i like ur name too ^^) welcome to KH13:] I'm Kushi, nice to meet ya! YESH! U should get a PSP man!! U won't regret it! They are awesome- new member here
Heya!! welcome to the site *is late for the welcome party AGIAN!!* I'm Kushi, nice to meet ya :] *gives Christmas cookie* Merry Christmas:D- what shows do you watch
That is one of my favs ^^ I can't wait till the Justice League episode in January!!! Smallville Heroes NCIS iCarly Mythbusters Star Wars Clone Wars Those r the show that i really look forward too. Anything else i watch is just b/c I'm bored:/- nomura announces a new game
OMG!!! *would love to see FFVII remake!!!* hmmmm.... That's very interesting. I'm like, really curious now ^^- karate kid remake
could u post the link? I want to see it ^^ - MERRY CHRISTMAS!