Everything posted by Crimson
-
Donald&Goofy
I used to do that when maleficent would do real damage and i was waiting for goofy to give me MP gift to cure myself, It's so funny watching them run straight into the green fire
-
Red eyes, Hunter of the dark(Spoilers)
I always thought it was how much darkness you have in your heart? I mean Sora has a very strong heart but only formed a shadow heartless
-
God
hmm this is a tricky one, I'm not religious, but neither am I agnostic or athiest, I just don't have anything to do with religion at all : There aren't many religious people where I live, heck, In secondary school I remember there being only one religious boy (christian) out of 700 students. But i'm completely tolerant to any religion as long as they don't abuse freedom of others/homosexuals/animals etc etc
-
I got my driver's permit! :D
It's like what you get before you officially get your license. I can drive, but only if an adult is with you. You have to drive a total of 60 hours; 50 in the day, 10 at night. You aren't completely independent until you pass the driver's test one year later and get your license. Ahh so it is similar to our system. In the Uk, before you can drive you have a provisional license which means you have to have an adult with you while you drive, and you can only book your practical test after a 1 hour theory test which is really hard lol. we have to have at least 40 hours with a driving instructor as well, but you don't need to drive in the night Also, you can only get your provisional when you're 17 : P.S good luck Rose Riku!
- What commands do you get for which weapon chosen and given up?
- remove chips
-
I got my driver's permit! :D
Wayheyy, well done But since i'm not from the states, what's a driver's permit? Is it like the equivalent of a provisional license?
-
BBS:FM Secret Ending step by step analysis (Probably spoilers)
Nice thread, and you explained some things very well As for the Castle of Dreams scene..it is definately castle of dreams in the Realm of darkness. Remember in kh1 when Sora met the fairy godmother, and she said 'my world disappeared too'. The heartless must have destroyed it and it ended up lurking there lol
-
Any No Heart battle?
Here's his theme for now. Which. is. epic. edit: Ninja'd by the home page. haha
-
No Heart
I thought that Apprentice Xehanort remembered how to in the end, because he opened the door at the base of the castle in RG. But yeah he did forget for a while, which is probably why Xemnas had difficulty remembering.
-
NEXT MAJOR GAMES
Crimson replied to KeybladeMasterBalo's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I don't think you need to worry about BBSv2 being on a different platform guys, if they've already started it (and it seems so), those small snippets of cutscenes in the secret ending are PSP quality, not any higher or lower. And since BBSv2 is a direct 'sequel' to BBS, like KH2 was to kh1, they're most likely to keep it on the same platform
-
Driving test...
Yeah I've booked it again for 4 weeks away : and thanks ^_^
-
Hunchback!!!!
I've been wanting hunchback in KH for a while It's story is very light vs Dark orientated so i think it fits perfectly in the KH realm
-
TRAILER
OMG. THANKYOU!
-
Dream Drop Distance
Crimson replied to CardCaptorDeadpool's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Interesting. there are no "main games". they're ALL main games. And no, it's not like KH1 and KH2, and it's DEFINITELY not KH3, so yeah. The name is actually Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. The game has a lot of falling, and dreaming, and speed is a certain distance in a certain time, and this battle system has to do with a lot of speed, so maybe that's why. I may be wrong but I think i remember nomura saying days was a side game while coded and com were 'bridge' games, and he said to consider KH3D on par with kh1, kh2 and BBS. I just watched the trailer and it looks absolutey incredible, so to me KH 3D: Dream drop distance doesn't seem to be good enough title for it. But that's just me
-
Dream Drop Distance
Crimson replied to CardCaptorDeadpool's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Dream drop distance? What the hell? It's supposed to be a main game like KH or KH2, and it has a name like that?
-
Driving test...
So I've just come back from my driving test and I failed : I'm a bit annoyed though cause I did everything right, all the maneuvers and everything. The only reason I failed was cause I did 25 in a 20 mph zone for a few seconds. Fair or not?
-
A quote I've never understood.
I actaully have the game case in my hands right now, it's "What mattered most was remembered the last." x3 And thanks. EDIT: lol 700th post =D erm...you sure? It is definately 'the least' http://member.square-enix.com/na/features/khdays/ easy mistake to make though i grant you that
- Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded Personal Views
- Box art...
- Box art...
-
How many games (2011)
I have all the ones that have released in my region, so thats KH1, COM (Gameboy version) KH2, Days, BBS and I'm going to town later to get re:coded But yeah i intend to get any furture game that releases here, just had my paycheck so I can afford getting new consoles like the 3DS now
- Where are you in Re:coded?
-
ansem
I don't think he was technically 'physical' before he posessed Riku. I may be wrong, but i always figured he was a talking form of darkness
-
Why does ventus look like roxas?
yeah you're thinking of it the wrong way round roxas is the look-alike, not ventus