Everything posted by Liraxus
-
I has a shotgun
SILLY HUMANS BEHOLD. *Shoots shotgun at a ball, the ball explodes and a giant rip in time opens and the remains are sucked in, an explosion afterwards* Any questions?
-
Self-Destruct
Those poor flowers.
-
Guess who's next
Derp Someone with Boobs
-
Important Announcement
*Holding Scattergun* I r ready.
-
I has a shotgun
And i won't shoot it, unless you get me a damn Sandvich . I am so terrible. :v
- Get Wit Tah Program~
-
How DARE that souless, self-centerd, simpel minded...
Give me his address, i'll kick his ass.
-
5 Million illegal downloads
Nerds these days piss me off.
-
Sym-Bionic Titan (from the creator of Dexter's Lab and Samurai Jack)
Great, more crappy cartoons.
- FUUUUUUUUUU-
-
Crazy lady is crazy
Someone never heard of VIDEO CHAT DURRHURR.
- Why i hate Olympus Colleseum now.
-
Guess who's next
Meep. Someone that was raped in the forums.
-
BEHOLD, The Golden Box!!
*Throws star back into the box* ONE DOWN! ONE MORE TO GO.
-
101 things you may not know about Kingdom Hearts
17) The Jungle book was originally planned to be in BBS, but was removed by unknown reasons(Possibly Copyright issues.)
-
Why did you do it?
I did it for him. *points at Roxsox*
-
BEHOLD, The Golden Box!!
*Falcon punches Nick* No they don't!
-
BEHOLD, The Golden Box!!
*Closes Box and grabs Vacuum* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
-
BEHOLD, The Golden Box!!
*Everyone in the box is completely submerged in water*
-
I would of been your daddy...
Then go UNDER the fence.
- What if?
-
BEHOLD, The Golden Box!!
*Box now eats any sweets* *Pours water into the box* Mwahahahaha
-
BEHOLD, The Golden Box!!
NO COOKIES. *Shakes box* ONLY LETTUCE.
-
Guess who's next
Meep. Someone who Raped Roxsox.
-
BEHOLD, The Golden Box!!
*Throws Demyx into Box* Meep.