Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Queen Tery

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Queen Tery

  1. Queen Tery replied to Dave's profile comment
    It's like watching re-runs man
  2. Queen Tery replied to Dave's profile comment
    Well if the days are labeled specifically as "good" then I suppose they probably would always be good At least to the labeler. But yes tomorrow can be good too.
  3. Queen Tery replied to Dave's profile comment
    Well not everyone misses the old days. Most people miss the GOOD ole days
  4. Queen Tery replied to Queen Tery's profile comment
    rental*
  5. Queen Tery replied to Queen Tery's profile comment
    I have Statefarm. They seemed pretty helpful over the phone so far. Only thing that sucks is I guess I didn't have renter's insurance which I would think would normally be included in "full" coverage, but it is what it is.
  6. Queen Tery replied to Queen Tery's profile comment
    Yeah the 500 dollars isn't really a big deal. The car got towed, the front end is completely smashed in and wouldn't start. My insurance is going to pick the car up and cover the tow on Wednesday and then inspect it to see if it's worth fixing it as opposed to giving me a check to get a new car. So we'll see.
  7. Queen Tery replied to Queen Tery's profile comment
    braking*
  8. Queen Tery replied to Queen Tery's profile comment
    possibly a broken finger. I got a citation for following too close and I'm gonna have to call the insurance later and figure out what I'm doing about my car.
  9. Queen Tery replied to Queen Tery's profile comment
    Yeah I have full coverage. I'm pretty sure I just have a 500 dollar deductible. I was driving to school and was going down a highway. Little ways up the road a lady broke, cuz I guess further up was another wreck causing back traffic. I hit on my break and for whatever reason I didn't seem to be breaking very much. I tried checking to get in the other lane and there was a car to my side. So I ended up rear-ending her. Luckily she seemed okay for the most part, just shook up and possib...
  10. Queen Tery replied to Queen Tery's profile comment
    That's what my in-laws said lol Thank you. It just sucks cuz my car was an expensive gift from my dad and it's practically my only means of transportation for school and work...
  11. Queen Tery replied to Queen Tery's profile comment
    I have a burn on my wrist from the air bag and my left knee is scraped up and hurts when I bend it, but other than that I'm alright. The front of my truck is completely smashed in though...
  12. Was just in a car accident...
  13. Idkkkkkkkkkk stickin it to a nice clam is prettyyyyyyy nice
  14. Stealing is stealing so yeah
  15. Today I got a Pre-Calculus/Java Programming professor to approve me into both classes, allowing me to skip College Algebra and Trigenometry
  16. I thought it was a really fun and challenging game. The main character is actually voiced by Ron Stoppable's voice actor from Kim Possible. Who was also Eric from Boy Meets World.
  17. I know how you feel. It's not easy to know what you want to do straight out of high school. If your parents are being understanding, is taking a year or 2 off after high school an option? As long as you use that time to gain some life experience and figure out what you want to do, I'd see that as being your best bet. Another good idea is to take the things you're interested in and see about any opportunity for job shadowing, internships, or entry level no college education jobs or classes, etc, in order to see if it truly is something you'd enjoy. I know not too many college degree requiring jobs have ways of checking out what they're like beforehand, but there are ways around it. Say you wanted to go to pharmacy school. Work as a technician to get a feel for what it's like to work in a pharmacy. Say you want to be a teacher. Talk to the teachers at your school and see if they can give you advice or even let you sit in on a class and have them explain the actual job and work behind the things they are doing. Say you wanted to get into computers, get a job at Best Buy's geek squad and just get a feel for computers. These are just examples and do not necessarily reflect your personal interests. Maybe working at your aunt's business might be a good idea like you said. Maybe you'd enjoy a career in business and that could help you realize that. I'm personally a computer science major. When I got out of high school I didn't know what I wanted to do. My parent's were pushing me to go and at the time I figured it was better to just go along with it and not put much thought into it. I didn't know much about computers but I picked up on them quickly, so I figured I'd do something with that. 2 semesters in and I didn't take school seriously at all and my grades plummeted horribly. Had a few years off and now I have a family, so I needed to figure something out. First I looked into the military(keep that in mind, not sure if it's an option for you but the military has great benefits, pay's decent, great retirement, and they'll pay for your school afterwards if that's something you want) and decided it wasn't for me. Looked into going to school to be a biomedical equipment technician. Thought it sounded kinda interesting. After a while of researching, my interest went down as the pay wasn't amazing and it sounded a bit stressful, without much room to grow. Looked into biomedical engineering but lost interest after a while of research and couldn't find a school within commuting distance. Then I finally decided on electrical engineering and started at my local community college. I took an intro to engineering course and decided I didn't think I'd be interested in it. Then I decided I felt really compelled to give computer science a shot. I haven't really felt my interest go down yet, but we'll see. As of right now, I say really listen to whatever your first instinct is. Or at least give it a shot. Cuz 5 years ago, I said maybe computers. And here I am 5 years later and I still say... hey maybe computers.
  18. Call the White House. If anyone could fix it, it'd be them. Or Bob the Builder.
  19. Like Caity said I think it's just you. Maybe your internet's screwed up.
  20. That's really weird... Maybe you should report it to the staff??
  21. So ready for this semester to be over. 2 rough drafts due this week and the final copies due in 2 weeks. Just got done with a speech, have to prepare another one in less than 2 weeks, and finals in about a month.
  22. Queen Tery replied to Weedanort's profile comment
    You sure do have a lot of opinions in the unpopular opinion thread as of late
  23. I didn't think it was as terrible as everyone made it out to be, but it's not that great of a game either. My worst gripe with it was the map. I really wish there had been a way to access the map other than entering/exiting an area. It made it really annoying to try and navigate. And apparently there is a game breaking glitch that my brother encountered toward the end of the game where he would fall off the map and die every time he hit this spot that he HAD to hit to progress the story.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top