Everything posted by KingdomHeartsFan2100
-
donald and goofy
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to khfan02's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixStill I wouldn't forget about someone Ventus or the keyblade, I mean that is huge!!!! The world get pit back to there normal state after each kh game so maybe they forgot about everything because the reset.
-
Most Intense Scenes
Yeah I knew that before Kingdom Hearts 2 came out. He wasn't in Kingdom Hearts "1" The most intense is from Kingdom Hearts when your about to fight Riku/ansem in Hollow Bastion.
-
Bulky Vender
Yeah that happened to me three times.
-
What is your least favorite Kingdom Hearts game?
I thought 358/2 days was boring. I found the missions boring.
-
soundtrack
Probably.
-
BBS Out Now! (early release)
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to pepe1092's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixWTF that is really SUCKS
-
Vanitas'sLingering Spirit
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to chaser01's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI am excited to fight a friggin ghost! JK I still am excited to fight him!
- A question about Coded.
-
Vanitas' Keyblade Name Confirmed!! May contain spoilers.
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to Mog's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixWow that's great!
- Re: Coded site update and new screens!
-
Excitement?!?!?
@heartless101 but since it was in Japanese I bet your excited to know what they say. I know I would
-
Excitement?!?!?
I will probably try it after I beat the game on standord. I guess I should probably tell what I am going to do. I am going to play on Standord mode. I am going to play as Terra, Ventus, and aqua, to understand the story better. I am going to try and beat Vanitas sentiment, and also the mystery figure! Oh and I am going to get the ultima weapon.
-
Excitement?!?!?
I talk about kingdom hearts all the time..... My whole family gets annoyed by it. I don't really want to play on Crit. Because I am not very good at super hard battle and stuff, I will probably play it on standord lol.
-
8 new BBS Screenshots
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to JTD95's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixGreat Find! These are good scans!
-
Excitement?!?!?
how excited are you guy for kingdom hearts birth by sleep?!? I know I am, there is only 5 more day until the game comes out! I want to hear what difficulty your going to do Which characater your going to play as first. If your going to fight Vanitas Sentiment, and the Mystery Figure. PLEASE NO SPOILERS!!!!
-
difficulty
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to khfan02's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI want to see the secret movie too, so I'll probably do it on Standard seeing as I won't enjoy it very much if I do it on Proud and Critical.
-
GP
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to khfan02's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixIt stands for Game Points I presume.
-
price!!!
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to khfan02's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixIt is 19.99 at gamestop for the Strategy guide
-
BBS Guide Book Scans
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to pepe1092's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI want this game so bad!!!
-
Something I just discovered.
I went there! It was fun to explore Traverse Town.
-
Break Time
I like Vens, and Aquas. It is more creative than hand stand pushups, okay there all creative!!!! I wonder how you make the deck command?
-
Strategy guide not out till the 7th!!
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to xigbar's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixThat makes no sense whatsoever! It was out on the 31 but now the Seventh that is just stupid!
-
New BBS review!
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to pepe1092's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixThat is really awesome?
- Square Enix Calendar Update and Nomura Twitter updated!
-
Hot topic
I got a shirt, and a heartless necklace. I was surprised that there was a store that had kingdom hearts stuff. I got the keyblade shirt. But it shrunk in the washer!