Everything posted by Alph Art
-
Left Handed Game Characters
Crono from chrono trigger, Ragna the bloodedge from blazblue, Sol Badguy from Guilty Gear, Shauntal from pokemon B & W is possibly left handed and Roxie from pokemon B & W 2.
-
Left Handed Game Characters
Link from The Legend of Zelda Sephiroth is left handed he is only depicted as right handed in promotional artworks and merchandise.
-
Games downloaded onto your ps console
Jetpack Joyride Metal Gear Solid HD collection Demon Souls Revelations: Persona Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero?
-
Oral Sex leads to new Neck and Head Cancer
While this article was released recently, this Study has popping in news stories since 2005.
- Pokémon X and Y Trading Group
- Pokémon X and Y Trading Group
- Pokémon X and Y: Friend codes & Friend safari
-
KH13'S Autumn Pokémon Seasonal Tournament
I'm in, same information as always.
- Favorite Legendary Pokemon
- Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion
- Can you fuse Reshiram\Zekrom with Kyurem in X&Y?
- Pokémon X and Y: Friend codes & Friend safari
- PETA Vs Pokemon X & Y.Round 1: FIGHT!
- PETA Vs Pokemon X & Y.Round 1: FIGHT!
-
This Or That!
Harry Potter Colonel Mustang or Portgas D. Ace
- Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion
-
KH13 October Halloween Pokémon Tournament
I mean I contacted Xylek and asked him if he was free to battle and he sent me back this:
-
KH13 October Halloween Pokémon Tournament
Hey Shana I contacted Xylek for a battle but he surrendered straight away, so what happens now?
-
Disgaea D2
Got my copy today and I can confirm this game is friggin' awesome!
-
KH13 October Halloween Pokémon Tournament
Being rude to Sora96 and Dchiuch apparently.
-
Anime Avengers.
Both Gurren Laggan and Trigun are shonen and Trinity blood is considered part of the shojo genre.
-
KH13 October Halloween Pokémon Tournament
I'm good to go, same information as the previous tournaments.
-
Your Favorite Quotes From An Abridged Series
"Why am I on this crew again?" "Look, I have a rubber penis." "Ahhh...."
-
Your Favorite Quotes From An Abridged Series
"Fellow citizens of Britannia! I give you, The Pussycat Dolls."
-
Pokemon KH13 Gym Leaders?!
Well can I be the Steel Gym Leader then?