Everything posted by harp note
-
[MAJOR SPOILERS] New Unseen Cutscene **** loses *****
Awesome I missed Ventus so much!!!
- Have you bought Kingdom Heart 3D yet?
-
All Keyblades in 3D with photos... (possibly a spoiler?)
Awesome I've been wanting to see the keyblades for a while now.
-
[MAJOR SPOILERS] Lea Cutscene Unseen
Awesome now if only I magically could learn the Japanese language in 5 minutes time.......... Poor me but awesome though
-
harp note's status update
I just started to look at Kid Icarus once i saw the tempura wizard now i want it TOO BAD MY STUPID FRIEND LOST MY 3DS PEN NO WAY IM USING MY FINGERS!!!!)
-
Pancakes and Maple Syrup for breakfast?
No..... I didn't eat pancakes and maple syrups i had french toast!!!!! I'M EATING WAFFLES TOMORROW!!! plus i prefer waffles then pancakes
- harp note's status update
- harp note's status update
- Final Fantasy vs Kingdom Hearts
- Would you like to have any other Kingdom Hearts titles before Kingdom Hearts III?
-
Axel
great theory and now i know i'm not the only one who noticed his tattoos were gone!
-
Why do you think Sora & Riku look so young?
well i think they look younger because they had to learn to use the keyblade from the very beginning so they probably aged back a couple years but the new clothes no idea.
-
Neku Signature
-
I wanna dance with somebody!
Yes, yes it did.
-
Hey ladies
ROFL some times i wonder where do people find these pics? LOL BEST PIC EVER.
-
Creepy Sora
Wow i just can't stop staring at it.......... CAN'T LOOK AWAY!!!!
-
My Birthday Present To You
sweeeet now i want your cat! :ph34r:
-
The Legend of Korra
I'm about to watch the first 2 eps i have a feeling I will see the whole series once the other eps come out!
-
My Birthday Present To You
Charlie looks epic.
-
I wanna dance with somebody!
DANCING IS MY CALLING!!! *dances* heh heh I have no fancy GIFS either
-
Doesn't the Internet Need...
That is so true! SOMEONE MAKE IT HAPPEN.
-
haircuts
Umm Rob this forum isn't abou-- OH...... i get it LOL
-
SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE
harp note replied to Waller-pearson's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixThe answer is STUN CARDS but me i always win without stun cards but stun cards are the way to go!
- What influences you most in your game buying?
-
Kid Icarus: Uprising Review
It's a really good review and i totally agree the controls are tricky I was staring at a person playing it i personally would forget to use some of the controls from time to time.