Everything posted by earth_angel
-
Do you own the black label or Greastest Hits KH1/Re:CoM/KH2?
All original releases. So I have copies with silvery/shiny covers.
-
Happy two years on kh13, earth_angel^^
Aw thanks, that's so sweet of you!
- Would you ever want to work with video games?
- Do you like to use Facebook?
- Do you visit KH13 every day?
-
Do You Think There Will Be A KH 2.5 ReMIX Collection?
Well, obviously.
- Have you ever made a person you were playing a game against cry?
-
What are the U.S news stations saying about John McCarthy's death?
Google?
- After playing KH3D; do you think it was better than Birth by Sleep?
- "Alice in Wonderland 2010" in KH3? *Spoilers... I guess....*
- "Alice in Wonderland 2010" in KH3? *Spoilers... I guess....*
- In KH3D, which mini-game is your favorite?
-
BBS Review
I can read it, but not understand it...
- Do you like to create theories of what is going to happen in the future KH games?
-
KH3D AR coming to to Club Nintendo in Europe
I ordered them. Just as a collector thingy plus i really can't find any other use for those points.
-
Ukraine wants to ban certain cartoons.
I love how certain people like to take completely random subjects and turn them into problems.
-
I wanna kick someone in tha butt~
A rude neighbour perhaps?
-
Is BBS vol. 2 real?
Please elaborate. We've been speculating over the existence of this title for two years, yet nothing has been announced, other than the fact that a KH project got killed and that 3D is the last title before KH3. What makes you think it can still be real?
-
Is BBS vol. 2 real?
Has it been announced? No. So is it real? No. Not anymore anyway.
-
The Final Mix
I really don't get what you're trying to prove here. To avoid confusion to the topic starter: if you want to play an unmodified version of the FM, you'll need a Japanese PS2 (or swap magic, I think. Not sure, I've never used it myself). If you're OK with patching your FM copy (doesn't hurt your original disc+you can put an English patch on it) you can use Free McBoot (modifies your memory card, so you don't have to adjust your PS2 in any way). If you can't figure out how to do it, they have people to do it for you. They'll only charge you the shipping costs for the memory card, that's all. This is the method I use.
-
The Final Mix
I never said I did. I said you NEED to have one if you want to play the original game. Read, then reply.
- Did KH3D live up to your expectations?
-
Ready for 3D!
Punching through walls is awesome.
- Do you intend to get all the trophies, or only enough to unlock the Secret Ending?
-
BBS Final Mix: Where should i buy?
No. It's just like any other final mix. I got it from play-asia.com