Everything posted by Kingroxas
- KH13 Super Smash Brothers Brawl Tournament
- How did you feel when you first found out about KHIII's recent news?
-
Kingroxas's status update
WOW! this is the first time their going to make a kingdom hearts game for the xbox system...I SWEAR they better make a kingdom hearts game for the wii or the wii u!! because i want to swing that keyblade like the legend of zelda skyward sword!
- When do you think Kingdom Hearts III will be released?
- KH13 Super Smash Brothers Brawl Tournament
-
Hey everyone!
ELLO THERE! the name is kingroxas nice to meet you mate! Welcome to KH13!
- Do you enjoy sleeping?
- Star Wars Worlds in KHIII? (Question)
- KH13 Super Smash Brothers Brawl Tournament
-
Kingroxas's status update
Looks like i have to take my Mark of Mastery exams tomorrow wish me good luck!
-
How often do you use Special and Magic moves?
I think the only magic command that I use is faith
-
SEGA may announce a new console at E3
OH SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!!!! OMG!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!
- In which month were you born?
-
Pick a random Kingdom Hearts character before you enter this topic...
Mickey mouse...I liked kh because it had mickey mouse when I was little now I like the entire thing about kh
-
Kingroxas's status update
I've always wanted to see a death battle between Master yoda against King mickey who do you think will win? Yoda VS Mickey
- Kingroxas's comment on The_pickel_ninja101's profile
- Kingroxas's status update
- Kingroxas's status update
-
Hey Rainbow Dash
OH SHIT! ITS ABOUT TO GET A BEAT DOWN TODAY!!
- pokemon
- thx to adding me to your friends
-
the best april fools prank ever! get a icecream sunday put shaving cream instaed of whip cream an...
i never did that before i just thought of it
- is it cruel to catch pokemon?
-
Hi!
ELLO there nice to meet you mate! and welcome to kh13! dont get tricked by no one on your first day
-
I hope no one makes a fool out of me
no one will dont worry