Everything posted by Uncle Dolan
-
How Many Coins Do You Have?
Around 26.5K. Been playing Solo Remix since it came out, got to Beat: Day 4 today. :DDD
- Why is Kingdom Hearts III at the top?
-
Has anyone played the TWEWY port?
They're both in HD. No, it doesn't.
-
GAMEFREAK IS MAKING A NON-POKEMON GAME, WHAT
inb4japanonly
-
Fill in the missing words
I jizzed in my pants. You ______ in the _______.
-
Has anyone played the TWEWY port?
$17.99 for iPhone 4, and iPhone 4S. $19.99 for iPad 2, and The New iPad. Remember to add in your state tax if it applies to digital downloads.
-
Nintendo 3DS - General Discussion
Well, no shit. I'm a boy. What did you expect LOL
-
Has anyone played the TWEWY port?
Yes, and it's an improvement to the original. (y)
-
Nintendo 3DS - General Discussion
Wow, what an asshole you're trying to be. I'm really not that offended, although thought I'd say that I don't watch porn. Come here and flame me, bitch.
-
News about the Future of TWEWY!
Think this deserves a new topic! From Famistu: "Hello everyone! Have you been enjoying THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU Solo Remix? We hope so, because you’ll probably like this! This week’s issue of Famitsu Weekly has a spread on the newly released iOS version of the Nintendo DS cult classic, with messages from both Director Tatsuya Kando and Co-Director Hiroyuki Itou. Director Kando in particular, tells the fans that they are working on a plethora of other things at the moment, so please enjoy Solo Remix for now. With all the new things it has to offer, it won’t feel like just a standard port! We’ll have more to come later this week when scans surface, so stay tuned!" EDIT: New quote from series director!: "For those who were waiting for new developments for TWEWY, sorry to have kept you waiting. Solo Remix is a game with such a high level of completion that you won't feel that it's a port. If you play it and post Tweets to Twitter, the world will expand even further. We're working on a variety of other things, but first please enjoy Solo Remix." - TWEWY director Tatsuya Kando More will be revealed later this week most likely about another a new TWEWY game. EDIT: Nintendo Direct aired with no new TWEWY game, no shocker. I got my excitement from Iwata just putting on a show.
-
Nintendo 3DS - General Discussion
Go burn in hell, why did you join a forum that is modded by gays if you hate them. F**king idiot.
-
I remember when...
I remember when it when Microsoft was only known for their operating system, Windows.
-
Original TWEWY
This, Solo Remix is better then the original though (and cheaper then Amazon)
-
Which is Better? Warm Milk or Cold Milk?
Cold, and only have ever drinkin' it cold.
-
Is KH3D better on the Nintendo 3DS or the 3DS XL?
What's the obvious answer?
-
PS Vita - General discussion
wat. Square-Enix only publishes/develops games? Dude, learn to make proper sentences. I can barely make out what you're saying. Anyway, they are making phones with a Playstation platform. They've been making phones with games for years to come, haven't seen anything yet. Google and Apple are the only companies killing the industry.
-
How to have Super glide or anything like that on Sora?
Uncle Dolan replied to Buttercup Camera's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Superglide is only obtainable from Ryu Dragon.
-
PS Vita - General discussion
wat.
-
PS Vita - General discussion
I have Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for my Xbox 360, with the PSP MGS game that I can't remember the name of. It's not worth it for me. Jesus christ, shut up you fanboy. Can't you just like all consoles?
-
PS Vita - General discussion
LOL NO GAMES. I also own one, and i'm sad there are no games. September will come with LBP, and hopefully it won't get delayed again. EDIT: hory shat me, fixed.
-
How can one obtain a job at the age of 17?
She took the words out of my mouth. butiwouldofspelledsomewordsinsteadofcrunchingthemdownshot But she didn't say this: GameStop is a horrible place to work at. By all means if it's your only chance at getting a job, go for it. I would look elsewhere for the time being unless it seriously comes down to working there. Prepare for unpaid overtime almost daily if you wish to work there.
-
Nintendo 3DS - General Discussion
YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH BIS AND GAYS?
-
Anyone else tired of Yoko Shimomura?
I don't get what you're trying to tell me. Yoko's music is fantastic in KH3D, can't say the same for Sekito's though.
-
Why gay marriage should be legal.
Reason why I've been told why it shouldn't be allowed: People will start marrying animals and shit. (Not like anybodies married a DS...oh wai-) It's all bullshit and I really don't find anything wrong with it myself. Also just because, I'm not saying this because I'm gay, I've had this opinion for a long time.
-
So far, which KH game is your least favorite?
Days, go eat your heart out Roxas/Xion f*gs fans