Everything posted by TheHeartsDepths
-
Roxas & Sora (Caramelldansen)
-
Larxene Chibi
- TheHeartsDepths's status update
- Now that KH3D is out in Japan, what are you most looking forward to?
- Do you usually use the long or short form of the names of the KH titles when talking about them?
-
What do you use
I used Cure and Fire ~And I did use summons in the first game but they weren't really that necessary ~
-
Simple and Clean or Sanctuary?
~I Prefer Simple and Clean it is a great song~
-
Why do you think Sora & Riku look so young?
TheHeartsDepths replied to keybearer21's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)All of the reasons stated above
-
Organization 13?
I don't really think the org will come back and if they do there will be members missing ~But it would interesting to see how they would interact as somebody's.....~
- Do you think that growing up is cutting off your relation with video games?
- Better Sora & Riku - Data vs Real
-
What's real anyway?
I love your poem how it questions a nobody's capacity to feel and what not. ~Just Great!~
-
From the top of my head. . .
Really beautiful I love hurt/comfort scenarios ~And LoVe Poetry in general ~
-
Childish Daydream
I think it is an amazing poem ~And Namine does come to mind~
-
A very Sad Love Story..
This is one of those rare story that make you really feel for the character ~A Sad yet Beautiful story~
- Do you think Sora and Riku will have their own Armor and Keyblade Glider?
- Which one of the three more experienced Keyblade Masters do you like the most?
- Which of Sora's different appearances do you prefer?
- Now that we know when KH3D is going to be released in Japan, when do you think it's going to be released outside it?
- What do you think about the worlds of KH3D revealed so far?
- Which part of KH13 is your favourite?
- Do you ever feel guilty about some of the bad things you have to do to characters in the games you play?
-
1 WORLD LEFT
Castle Oblivion! ~I would love this world to be in KH3D!~
-
BIG RUMOUR: KH3D info leaked
TheHeartsDepths replied to Pandora333's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Sounds good if it's true but I need some evidence! ~Not so sure about Toy story though~
-
You know you fail at KingdomHearts when..
~You know you fail at KH when you think the Keyblade is a plushie toy~