Everything posted by rainbowdash64
-
WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE
The whole Video game burning thing, it was canceled.
- Pokemon TCG
-
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
Probably not. The original mystery dungeons where really sad, and great games over all. Though all the fallowing games seemed like copies... Not a huge fan of Pokemon spin-offs. I prefer the real thing.
-
why do schools not teach evolution
It is sometimes taught in Bio, but a lot of the times they take it out because of all the religious fights. And not too many people believe in it anymore either, it kinda... died away. I don't personally believe evolution, but I really don't give a crap if it's taught. But the number one, best place to learn about it, is, and will always be: Pokemon.
- So this happened
-
The Hardest KH Challenge EVER.
No problem! I got this! LEROOOOEEEEYYYYY JANKINNNNNSSSSSSSS!!
- Do you enjoy listening to the KH soundtrack?
-
Pokemon Excitement
- Pokémon - Which gym was the hardest for you?
- Pokémon - Which gym was the hardest for you?
- KH3 going to be on Wii U?
- Why KH13 is Such an Awesome Site
- Know what KH3 needs? More Sith Lords.
- True Story
- What games are you excited for in 2013?
Pokemon X and Y, Any new Zelda game, Fighting is Magic, etc.- True Story
I can't help but wonder if the parents ever LOOK at the back of these games. Seriously, there is a REASON Call of Duty is rated M, and most parents don't care. Grade School kids shouldn't be playing these sorta game, in my opinion. 7th grade and up seems fine to me though. : /- True Story
Which is too bad. Sure, CoD is a bit fun. I'm quite enjoying Black Ops: 2, but it's got NOTHING on a Pokemon game. Pokemon is kinda like Kingdom Hearts in the way that no matter your age, it will always be awesome.- Call of Duty's online multiplayer explained in 2 minutes
Haha. So true. I personally enjoy playing CoD, especially the new one, but there are always the kids. lol.- True Story
- Why KH13 is such a stupid site
- What are you listening to?
This is best song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Xz8ByceWk And this song is stuck in my head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1orMXD_Ijbs LINKIN PARK FTW!!- Poor Ash
Red is AWESOME. As for Ash, after 15 years he still can't beat the Elite 4. Yup, Red is better.- Are you interested in the recently announced Pokemon X and Y?
- Now that the PS2 is out of production, will you miss it?
- Well, I'm new to this part of the interwebs...
There is never too much Kingdom Hearts...