Everything posted by Gxmwp
- Games / Kingdom Hearts III
- Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- trailer released in HD 720p
-
KHIII's new Trinity of Heroes
hmmm...that's a good point...but then Roxas would have been a bit of a useless character and they're obviously hinting at him having a bigger roll. Also what would have been the point of of adding him to that letter data Namine wrote if he weren't of some importance. Buuuuuut, it's kh so they might come up with a bullshit reason for why he was brought back(if he's brought back)
- Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- trailer released in HD 720p
- KHIII's new Trinity of Heroes
- KHIII's new Trinity of Heroes
- KHIII's new Trinity of Heroes
- KHIII's new Trinity of Heroes
- KHIII's new Trinity of Heroes
- KHIII's new Trinity of Heroes
- Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- trailer released in HD 720p
- Coverage: Kingdom Hearts at Tokyo Game Show 2012
- Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- announced for PS3, releasing 2013
-
Favorite Anime Character(s)
Winry Rocbell (FMA) Mari (Rebuild Evangelion) Asuka (Evangelion) Oh and Rika from higurashi
-
What's your favorite anime/manga?
FMA(http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png and Evangelion! FMA (both versions) and Evangelion. Why can't I edit my last post?
-
Fullmetal Alchemist
it's not the manga. Turned into an anime. It just follows the manga more closely and has the same ending as it yeah it's good even after it starts to do it's own thing. It had a bad ending(that's what majority thought) but after conquer of shamballa came out everyone was satisfied. I felt sad for Winry at the end of the first series tho )= she lost 2 more precious people in her life the sacred star of Milos isn't important to FMA:B and the reaction they got to this movie was major disappointment from fans. I think people thought it would be like Conquer of Shamballa(show what happened after the story) or it's just bad. I thought it was...nice...
-
Anime Ideas - Naruto: Shinsei
Wat does Shinsei mean?
-
Gangnam Style spreads the WORLD!
I don't really get why people like this video so much ><
-
Doujinshi Sharing Thread
I was going to post all of my RaS doujinshi untill I read the top comments ^.^' I have a tumblr for my RaS art/doujinshi/yaoi but I don't know if I should link it... And doujinshi actually make games, books, manga and all that stuff popular. That's why it's not completely banned in Japan. They get free followers ._. But here in North American...
- Which Do U Think Will Come First? Final Fantasy Versus 13 or Dead Fantasy 6?
-
KH 3D Removed Content (maybe spoilers)
Gxmwp replied to Master of Keybladers's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Lea scenery? What's that?
-
Vehicles in TWTNW?
The other side of that truck leads to the truth! That or Ed crashed it
-
Wait, their clothes weren't supposed to change! (spoilers)
I'm pretty sure the reason why is because he went into his dream while during the game he went back in time so he had to be younger. So if Nomura had taken out the time-traveling-sabotage, then Sora and Riku would have taken the exam in the sleeping world in their normal forms
-
Wait, their clothes weren't supposed to change! (spoilers)
oh lol okay. Is it okay if I spoile it abit then?
-
Wait, their clothes weren't supposed to change! (spoilers)
Did you not get to the end of the game cause they explain this in the end