Everything posted by keyblademaster29
-
It's so weird to think my last day of school is tomorrow.
It's weird to think mine is next week.
-
How have you been spending these months we've gotta wait til you can get KH3D?
keyblademaster29 replied to Lu Xun's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I've been replaying the games in the series (in order). Currently on KH2.
-
Okay, I just cant take it anymore! I am going to walk up to my crush, look her in the eye, and sa...
Well then go take her to the movies to see Snow White and the Huntsman. It's a really epic movie.
- Last Post Wins!
-
KH III Worlds
Treasur Planet, FF VII, and TWEWY worlds would be awesome.
-
Okay, I just cant take it anymore! I am going to walk up to my crush, look her in the eye, and sa...
Good idea. You guys should go see the Avengers.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D "Mark of Mastery" Collector's Edition announced
keyblademaster29 replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)OMG Looks so f***ing amazing. Must have it.
-
"I WALK THE ROAD TO DAWN!!"
"Learing to walk again"
-
Bye people! Heading out to Japan! I'll be on either Friday or Saturday or Sunday!
See you later.
-
What are your favorite video games?
1. Kingdom Hearts series 2. Legend of Zelda series 3. Final Fantasy series 4. Monster Hunter series 5. Portal series
- keyblademaster29's status update
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
keyblademaster29 replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I hope we do. The contents of that box looked so awesome.
-
The Last Laugh.
I'd go with Arkham City.
-
Release date for BradyGames Kingdom Hearts 3D guidebook announced
keyblademaster29 replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I'll pass on it.
- Film...
-
A Closer Look- A Spoiler Free discussion
keyblademaster29 replied to Wolfgang's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I'm not sure how Namine was affected by Xion. Anyone care to explain?
- keyblademaster29's status update
-
Mickey mentioned Aqua. omg
Oh I that's right...well she should find something to do. Kairi, go find Aqua.
-
Mickey mentioned Aqua. omg
Wait what?! Where'd she go?
-
Mickey mentioned Aqua. omg
Kairi's pretty useless (no offence). She's just...there.
-
OMG ROXAS'S GOT IT MEMORIZED IS SO ADORABLE
His voice sounds weird.
-
'Cause lovers dance when they're feeling in love~.
LOL I was just joking.
-
anybody know what texting the symbol square means ? lol
No not really.
-
KH: 3D ENGLISH TRAILER IS HERE!
keyblademaster29 replied to Oblivion25's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)And then noone's gonna die before KH3....I think. Yeah I hope they release a better trailer soon. Roxas sounded really awkward and Young Master Xehanort sounds much older than he really is.
-
I hate to say it but i really didn't like the english trailer for KH3D It seemed really lazy lik...
True. He sounds more like a young adult.