Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mgmkidKH

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mgmkidKH

  1. The treasure from Riku in the Grid is the number 23, and the trasure from Sora in TWTNW is the number 9. I finally foun the treasure of the Grid. Now I have all the treasures of Riku Thanks a lot
  2. You can obtain Dark Firaga from the Ability Link board of Kab Kannon (the AR Card Spirit). You should try to get the Ability Once More from Drack Quack or Tyranto Rex, or the command Dark Aura from Keeba Tiger.
  3. This is great! Thank you! But I've already found all the trasures of that worlds http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png' I can't find one trasure from Riku in The Grid and one from Sora in TWTNW :wacko:
  4. I hope to see this world again :wacko:, it's more amazing than Space Paranoids, and the outfit is really cool
  5. Just miss two treasures: one of Riku in the Grid, and one of Sora in TWTNW. After finding them, I'll start trainig to beat Julius
  6. You have to Buy Paint Guns (there are different colors) in the stores. Then enter the Spirits menu and touch the Paint Gun button, and choose the colo you want to use, and throw it to your Spirit. Every paint gun gives you 1 shot, so you have to buy around 15 to paint completely a Spirit.
  7. The Tiger is pretty good in Flick Rush, and the frog fills his Link Gauge very fast
  8. No Name it's cool Something I like of it it's that when you use Vanish, its light keeps been viewed http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png
  9. Yes, you could. The AR Spirits unlock very powerful attacks. Frootz Cat unlocks Salvation, Meowjesty unlocks Curaga and Second Chance Ability...
  10. Well, my favorite commands are Balloonga, Shadowbreaker and Salvation. Ragnarok isn't a command in this game, it's a Dual Link Attack (you can use it, for example, with Sir Kyroo and Frootz Cat). Dark Firaga is easy to obtain if you have Kab Kannon (an AR Spirit Card), it's the first prize in his Ability Link Board.
  11. Ok, thanks. I need 5 Brilliant Fantasies: 2 for Ryu Dragon, 1 for Skelterwild and 2 for Lord Kyroo. And also I haven't got any Tyranto Rex and Halbird (I need 2 Epic Fantasies)
  12. You said it. I can't find the Brilliant Fantasy, and I want the Ryu Dragon :'( What enemy drops that material?
  13. Here you got my two teams of Spirtis (The a from the names it's the Greek letter alpha ). Sora's Spirits Team: Sir Knigroo (Sir Kyroo), Meow Wow a (Meowjesty) and Frootz Cat. Riku's Spirit Team: Tigre a (Keeba Tiger), Dark Lion (Aura Lion) and Magic Bunny (Majik Lapin). And here are my two favorites Tigre a and Dark Lion
  14. I think it's a great game, and the grafics are really amazing. However, it's taking too much time, and it's delaying KH3 a lot :unsure:
  15. Gracias http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png (y qué rapidez jugando )
  16. Do you think that the grafics on Kingdom Hearts III will be like the ones of this cutscene?
  17. Oh, you use Sony Vegas Pro to make your videos! I use it too! But I'm just uploading cutscenes subtitled to spanish And I would like to give my thanks to NiNTENDOMiNATi0N for the videos
  18. For Spanish (and English) speakers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buIm8WQqZ78 If you want to see them in English, just disable the subs.
  19. One only question for those who have played it yet. I already have the game, but I'm waiting for the 3DS XL. So my question is, how many Rare Spirits unlock the two AR cards included in the box?
  20. Oh! I wish the UK version comes to Spain! Please!!! I want the AR Cards!!!

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top