Everything posted by mgmkidKH
-
After the KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX- is out next year, when do you think a possible '2.5 HD ReMix' involving KHII, will be released?
2013 - 1.5 2014 - 2.5 2015 - KH3 Am I the only one who thinks that Nomura doesn't know how to count to 3?
- Which system would you most like to receive this year as a Christmas present?
- Between Sora, Riku and Kairi, which one is your favorite character?
- Which type of video game enemy do you find to be the most frightening?
- Usually, how many hours a day do you spend in front of screens?
- Did you like the Tron: Legacy Play Arts from KH3D?
- Angeal or Genesis?
- What do you think of the possibility of Star Wars featuring in the Kingdom Hearts series?
-
1/10 how cool is Xion
6.5/10. Her story almost made me cry, but it's not a so important character...
- What type of character do you most enjoy playing in video games?
- What do you think about the possibility of the KH 1.5 HD ReMIX being only for Japan?
-
Why are you being so doubtful about HD collection coming overseas?
I don't doubt it will be released on US, but here in Europe... they would have to translate Re:CoM, and if SE don't want to spend money on translating it, then I think they won't release it here
-
Videos / <em>Kingdom Hearts II</em> / <em>Final Mix</em> cutscenes / Birth by sleep
Thank you very much
- Do you intend to buy the HD remix once it's released next year?
- Now that it has been a while since KH3D was released, do you think that there's any chance of a Final Mix?
- Was the KH series one of the most important reasons for you to buy some of the game systems you own today?
- Have you bought the PSP vita already?
- Is KH3D your favorite 3DS title so far?
- Now that most of the songs that the 10th anniversary soundtrack will contain have been revealed, do you plan on getting it?
- Did you enjoy the way of traveling between worlds presented in KH3D?
-
Official suggestion topic for the Poll of the Day
I think this is a good one: What remake of a KH game do you think is better: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix Can't say since I haven't played the two versions of any of them. I know that the Final Mix versions aren't remakes, but what I mean is what remake has better improvements.
-
What do you think about the bosses in KH3D?
They are hard to beat, but not so hard as others. Wargoyle (Side Sora) was pretty difficult, but I beat it the first time. Ansem SoD (2nd battle) was hard to beat too, but with 2 or 3 Curaga commands it's easy. And finally YMX was the only one who was really hard for me (more than Julius). The Final Boss was veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy easy... I expected something harder. Although they all are harder than the bosses of Birth by Sleep.
- Coverage: Kingdom Hearts at Tokyo Game Show 2012
-
The World Ends With You iPhone!
And it's not just for iPhone. It's also for iPad (but more expensive).
-
Lea had BETTER not Die >.>
I think Lea won't die... He surely will fight Isa/Saïx in KH3, or at least I hope so (it would be an epic battle).