Everything posted by Shazzam
- FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster - E3 2013 Trailer
- Shazzam's status update
- Kingdom Hearts 3 skipped A WHOLE GENERATION OF PLAYSTATION.
-
Square Enix REALLY PULLED OUT its Big Guns to help promote the PS4 at E3.
Not to mention a cheaper price tag compared to Microsoft, and how they DIRECTLY addressed alot of the problems people have with the Xbox One. Sony kinda just murdered Microsofts game market.
-
Nintendo Could Possibly Still Win E3
Lol, good Pokemon news at E3 is unheard of, but hey we just got KH3 so anything is possible.
- Versus XIII, may no longer part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis series.
-
KH3 Another Theory
Well, I hope whatever happens they won't just forget about my baby Aqua... I know they won't lol. Personally, I have always wanted for Sora to be connected with Eraqus in some way, I don't know. Seeing him with Master Keeper gives me hope for the future. I know this is a concept/beta trailer and should be taken with a grain of salt (especially gameplay-wise) but I feel ths use of that specific Keyblade has a hidden meaning... these are my humble thoughts.
-
PlayStation 4 - General Discussion
Man, I feel so bad for Microsoft seriously. I don't know why since I have never owned nor liked Xbox, but I just feel so sad for them... no fault but their own really. I hope they realize their defeat.
-
Nintendo Could Possibly Still Win E3
Can't wait to see what nintendo has in store. But Kingdom Hearts 3 was just announced so yeah, win for Sony.
-
Just saw the KH3 announcement video. Just realized buying a PS4 was in my future.
I had that same realization.
-
That dude was pretty much like "Hey microsoft you see this dick? Suck on it. Suck on it hard."
Lmao Sony just told Microsoft to gtfo!
- How Do You Feel About KH3 Being on PS4?
-
Sony's Press Conference - General Discussion
Shade thrown lol!
-
Sony's Press Conference - General Discussion
Wow... I have no words.
- All 649?
- Ugh...I can't choose between White and Black.
- Sad news for those hopping to see Butterfree
- LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII - E3 Demo Gameplay
-
An anime from your childhood
My first anime was Pokemon. Then Digimon, Dragonball Z, and Yugioh.
- XIII: When do I unlock CRYSTARIUM Stage 9?
-
What's the Worst Game You Ever Bought?
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly.
-
Xbox One - General Discussion
Wow this system just gets worse and worse the more I hear about it.
-
Shazzam's status update
Wow Frazier is actually entertaining! Can't believe I haven't watched this before;
-
Peoples Haircuts
I was doing a Sazh afro thing for a while... I actually got a haircut today for an interview tommorow.
-
Just got a call for a summer job oppurtunity. Don't know whether to feel excited or nervous...
This is true, and I do like money! Guess I gotta stop being lazy and go get a haircut.