Everything posted by phillysaur
-
"All kids should be janitors. You can hire 30 kids for the price of one janitor." Okay so automat...
In Japan we clean the school and it is not a big deal ^^" just devide areas by classes and then it wont be nearly as daunting. If anything I'd say it makes friends easier and helps with teamwork skills, I've made many friends through the cleaning duty ^^
- Would you want to see an English version of Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]?
- Are you an active member on other KH forums besides KH13?
- If you could be a part of one of the Staff Teams, which would you choose?
- Is KH13 your favorite fan website related to KH?
-
KH Merch at Disney World
The last time I was there, I saw some KH Merch at Mitsukoshi in Epcot. They also had FF stuff!
- Would you buy a Final Mix version of KH3D?
-
If you had the chance to change your country of birth, would you do it?
I'm happy about being born in Japan, but I sometimes wish I was raised in France like my mother. Being the only white person in your school your whole life is somewhat difficult. Also, I wasn't often taken seriously because I am not ethnically Japanese. But at the same time, I love my country and have so many experiences, beliefs, and opportunities that wouldn't be possible anywhere else in the world.
- In which other console/handheld would you have wanted the HD Collections to be released on?
- Which KH song from Utadu Hikaru do you prefer?
- If you could, would you change anything in the storyline of the KH games released so far?
- In your opinion, which playable character from Birth by Sleep had the most amazing storyline?
-
If YOU Could Live In Any KH World...
I'd like land of departure. you know, before it got all destroyed and junk. after that...twilight town is a close second.
- Between BbS D-links and KH II Summons, which one did you use the most?
- Division 3 discontinues support for TWEWY on iOS
- What is your opinion regarding the mini games presented along the KH series?
-
Ice Cream Beat
I have broken my phone in rage comparable to the flames of the underworld Because of this demon spawn of a mini game. Please somebody give me tips. Anything. Glitches, soul selling services, idiots I could hire to beat it.
-
Which KH game had the hardest final boss in your opinion?
Those darn cards -_-
-
What are Organization 13 coats made out of?
I made mine with leather because of the durability and comfort. Heavy cloths look better, but the leather just seemed more pratical. My friend made her's out of cloth and she often gets rather hot and has to change.
-
Are you getting HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector's Edition?
I just really don't want to buy it from the square enix store if it was amazon I would've bought it already.
- Would you like to play Kingdom Hearts x[chi]?
-
Could The Beast's Castle Return?!?!
Gaston is about as intimidating as a drunk frat boy. I doubt that even Square could make him a decent boss.
- KH3 Worlds... Maybe?!
- "Your path is set. Now what [strength] will you give up in exchange?"
- “Power sleeps within you. If you give it form it will give you strength. Choose well.”