Everything posted by DG20
-
Do you plan to do an unboxing of KH3D
Nope. I'm gonna open the box, look at the contents, flip through the instruction book, then play it.
-
*MAJOR SPOILERS* Sora could have...?
But Sora did. It's almost exactly what Xehanort did. I'm confused the terms since Nobody is just a person without a heart, and a heartless...has a body but no heart? I still think he would have to travel within the short amount of time after he gave up his heart though.
-
KH3D on Nintendo 3DS XL?
The screen would stretch right? I'm not getting it.
-
About sora's Anti Form
In game, Anti Form is powerful but the downside is you can't heal at all or cancel the drive form. It's likely to get you killed on boss battles if you happen to get it. Story line wise, there is no side effects, but the story didn't exactly explain how you could suddenly merge your form/existance with Donald and Goofy either. I'm hoping if they mention any sort of side effects in the story in the future it'll relate back to Vanitas.
-
*MAJOR SPOILERS* Sora could have...?
I was thinking the exact same thing when Young Xehanort first explained the time travel rules. But I think the difference is that Sora would only have the chance to time travel when he was a heartless. It's a small window but it wouldn't be the only time something important happened to him and he almost immediately forgot it. Anyways, after he met up with Kairi again he was completely restored so he wouldn't have the opportunity anymore. *....I will attempt to edit the top post...* Also, time travel rules state that you can only go back in time to talk to yourself, your previous self has to be in the timeline, and you will have no memory of whatever you talked about. But Xehanort seems to have found a way around this so there are some possibilities of breaking these rules.
-
Just bought KH3D MoM Edition!
Yes but "bought" implies that you already have it in your possession. I think pre-order still applies here.
- Do you prefer to play video games with Japanese or English voice acting?
-
Help! Can't choose!
It's up to you. I was actually completely unaware of when BBS was being released in english and didn't even preorder and get the bonus pack, but I didn't feel like an unloyal fan.
-
So you all know how tenth anniversary... fifteenth or twenty anyone?
Here's a horrible thought. The 20th anniversary is when the hd releases come out.
- Which aspect do you prioritize the most when deciding if you should get a game or not?
-
*Spoiler* Kingdom Hearts 3d no other secret bosses? :/
Google and Youtube are your friends. There's also a second fight where you have to find the frog prince again.
- Do you like to replay games?
-
The Legend of Korra
The episode felt like the threw in alot at the last minute, but it was cool. Also, called it that Iroh was Zuko's grandson.
-
Link portal in KH3D demo
DG20 replied to Elijah Gravenhorst's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I got Squall.
- Are you satisfied with the number of times you are able to play the KH3D demo?
-
KH3D DEMO IS UP
It was short but the 3d is beautiful.
- Are you excited for the KH3D demo?
- Have you already read the new interview with Tai Yasue related to KH3D?
-
Sora Voice Controversy.
Yep. Then he grew up and his voice changed. I find it kind of funny.
-
i just dont see...
I agree. It's probably because they have such opposite personalities that they get along
-
Sora Voice Controversy.
But he had one spoken line at the end. They could just follow the final mix route and have only subtitles.
- Where do you usually buy your video games?
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
That's awful but I still find it hilarious.
-
Sora Voice Controversy.
Sora and Riku sound fine, I'm more worried about Joshua's voice.
-
The Legend of Korra
I thought Zuko only had a daughter, and a son would probably be around Tenzin and Lin's ages.