Everything posted by DG20
- Do you have an account on Pottermore?
- Do you play games like chess and checkers?
- What if FF XV ends up flopping in sales?
- How often do to listen to KH music?
- How often do you actually turn off your computer?
-
Official Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Discussion Topic
Only if they can come up with a better ending. The manga ending sucked.
- If there was a FFX prequel....
-
Who was guiding Sora in his first awakening in Deep Dive?
I like the Ven theory. I'm really hoping the voice turns out to be anyone but Mickey. He's cool and everything but just not mysterious.
- Do you think the final bosses in KH games are hard?
- Would you like to see Dream Eaters in future KH games?
- What's your favorite aspect of the KH HD collections?
-
What is your least favorite world in 3D?
Fantasia. Music every single time you attacked something. That, or they could've just taken out the Three Musketeers World since there didn't need to be two Mickey Mouse centered worlds.
-
Something I Just Realized While Playing Mario.
The pudding of their doom.
-
Chapters of 358/2 Days & Kingdom Hearts II manga scanned and translated
It's been so long that the author had to remind himself.
-
Chapters of 358/2 Days & Kingdom Hearts II manga scanned and translated
Wow. I'm actually looking forward to the completion of the KH2 manga again.
-
Jak ll
Jak II is a wonderful game. I wasn't able to get 100% completion, but it's good. Jak 3 is even better.
-
The Trolls Of Naruto
I thought you would list Masashi Kishimoto.
- Kingdom Hearts for PC Browsers announced as "Kingdom Hearts χ [chi]"
- How much time have you been spending on KH13 during 2013 so far?
-
What did you think when Sora hugged Riku in 3D
I thought it was adorable.
- Besides KH, do you enjoy listening to other video games' songs?
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D took the best RPG game for 2012 !
Wooh! Go KH!
-
With the release of HD 1.5 ReMIX in Japan just a month away, what are your thoughts on its release outside Japan?
I don't want to import it if the NA version will be out soon since I can't read Japanese very well, but I really want to hear the scenes in Japanese.
-
What Game Will You Play First?
Playing in chronological order. I haven't beaten CoM yet because of the card system. The HD release will be my second shot at it.
-
Between the KH games released so far, which plot surprised you the most?
Dream Drop Distance. The point of the organization, Xehanort's real plan, Sora actually remembering/receiving memories, Ven actually doing something since BBS.