Everything posted by Kairilein
-
Respond With Pictures!
- I love Kingdom Hearts
yo! welcome^^ I'm a KH fan since 2004 and yea- People with Signatures Club
YEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH! MY SIGNATURE IS SO freaking awesome cool ftw and yea i love your signatures 4eva trolol!- Would you pay to own a DVD made up of cutscenes from a game?
- Post in a different language
ist das heiß heute- Giving nicknames game
- In my pants/Between my legs
move between my legs- This Or That!
- Replace Words With Cookie!
Darkside of the cookie. !!!!!!!!!- Which system do you own the most games for?
- Heya~
- Zuko Fanclub
ah sry in germany.... and yes sry for my bad english- Avoid the Moderators!
- Zuko Fanclub
I hope that Mako will choose Korra lol ahhh and btw: Zuko's synchronously speaker is speaking Seifer in KH 2, too- Zuko Fanclub
hehe ^^maybe you're right but idk just wishing something like that i mean aang is good boy but i think i prefer zuko bc he's rather the bad boy .. idk i like this XDD oh and btw I JUST WATCHED THE LEGEND OF KORRA AND I HAVE TO SAY RLY!- Zuko Fanclub
Ohh man I'm soooo excited I love that series so much xDD though I'm a little bit sad that there's now another avatar and other characters and btw do you know if there's a love story between Korra and a guy too? :wub:- Zuko Fanclub
I think you're right I just read about it but I haven't seen it yet bc they first send it on tv at 25th August in Germany...- Zuko Fanclub
- One Word Story!
- Giving nicknames game
- Count Backwards From 500,000!
- Replace Words With Cookie!
When you walk away you don't hear me say please oh cookie don't go- In my pants/Between my legs
Passion between my legs- Let's keep saying "Oh no you didn't" and "Oh yes I did" okay!
OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- Zuko Fanclub
NO!!!! Katara only hates Zuko that much bc of the one episode in the cave where Zuko deceived her - I love Kingdom Hearts