Everything posted by NamineRose
-
Hi everyone!
Glad you decided to join. Welcome!
- Hi i'm Blike
-
well...
Welcome to the site rosco 258!
-
Hey everyone! (My entry for the competition!)
Welcome to the site, I hope that you do have that event in New York!
-
Hello KH World
Hi, welcome to the site
-
Hello!
welcome to the site. Days was a pretty awesome game.
-
Hello
Welcome to the site. Glad you decided to join.
-
hi
Welcome to the site! I agree Sora is cool.
-
Hello There!
Welcome to the site Black!
-
Hello Everyone
Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your time here and your discussions.
-
Hello :3
Welcome to the site I hope you enjoy yourself!
-
I love kingdom hearts!
Agreed, the characters and plot are wonderful!
-
Hello everyone! Its been a long time!
Welcome back!
-
Hey, finally became a member :)
Welcome as a member!
-
*Spoilers* Complete archive of Kingdom Hearts 3D cutscenes
Cool! I am happy that there is one place with a complete set of cutscenes so I don't have to go searching for them everywhere.
-
Classic voice-over talent returns for Kingdom Hearts 3D
NamineRose replied to Nikolasvanitas's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Glad that so many of the actors are coming back. This will be fun listening to Roxas and Ventus.
-
*Spoilers* KH3D Secret Ending shown
Cool how they focused on the characters immediatly after the game ended.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
Can't wait for the game's release!
-
Another New One Here!
Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your time with an account.
- Hello =w=
-
What if the Annversary Collection Turned out to be Real but...
I have a Wii, so if they did that I would save up a lot of money to buy the game(s)
-
Which keyblade would you wield?
There is a keyblade in the final mix that I believe is called Two Become One, it represents both Sora ans Roxas. That would be the one I would choose.
-
Do you think the KH REMIX HD...?
Hard to figure, if they do make it it'll be a few years down the road. With that kind of time frame they could easily scrap the project.
-
How many people here use the KHWiki?
I don't have an account on the site but before I came here that was where I used to get all my information from.
-
Roxas at Castle Oblivion
It was probably a combination of being near Ven and, if Sora was still there and not at Twilight Town yet, Sora. Namine may have contirbuted so Roxas wouldn't find something he shouldn't.