Everything posted by NamineRose
- Will Kingdom Hearts 3 be at E3 2012?
- Should The World Ends With You be in Kingdom Hearts 3?
-
Will there be worlds based on Pixar titles on the next games of the series?
I don't know. I think Nomura said that he wanted to put some Pixar in there. It might be a good idea it might not, it all depends on which movie they put in.
- Have you already visited the redesigned NA KH3D website?
-
Roxas' will return
I'm not certian, but that would be so cool. It might be possible because Sora may have to use the keyblade to release Ven's heart, thus re-creating Roxas and possibly Xion.
-
Do you guys still play PS2 games?
Of course! Other then the Wii it is the only non-handheld system I own. Not to mention I love the games.
-
Who Would Win in a Fistfight 4
As much as I love Neku, Sora would win. He has the keyblade and magic. He also has the power of his friends.
-
Two new official Kingdom Hearts wallpapers released
Great looking calenders, love the Birth By Sleep ones
-
Official E3 2012 Preview of Kingdom Hearts 3D!
NamineRose replied to Crashrobot55's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I saw the words preview and my reaction was: NEW SCENES, but it was just talking about things I already know. Oh well, info is info.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D to appear at E3 2012
The more news the better. Can't wait for E3!
-
Small bonus for pre-ordering Kingdom Hearts 3D in Europe
The keychain is so cute! Wish we had that bonus in America.
-
So if Vanitas is the Source of all Unversed...
It might be beacuse he couldn't take the chance that the evil plan would be screwed up. If Ven and Terrra had lost two/one of their friends then they would have teamed up to take on Vanitas. If Ven and Vanitas couldn't merge without being at equal strength then add Terra into that mix and Vanitas A. has a harder time merging with Ven without Terra's interference and B. he might loose to both of them combined.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D - New English Screenshots + Iwata Ask Translated
NamineRose replied to Terranort9406's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Can't wait for the game's release. The best part of the english cutscenes/screenshots is that we know they will be in the game. Unlike when the first japanese trailers for Birth By Sleep were released.
-
Square Enix releases Kingdom Hearts 3D trailer for E3 2012
Sweet! More scenes in english. At first I was afraid there weren't any new scenes, but then Goofy jumped out of a building.
- Are you happy to know that many voice actors are coming back for KH3D?
- KH3D pre-order giveaway winner... and surprise second giveaway!
-
NamineRose's status update
I am so happy that E3 is starting soon, the more 3D scenes in English the better. The storyline is amazing and I can't wait to see how Nomura is going to top it.
-
"Let's meet again in the next life." Quoted by Axel in KH2. Love that line!
Axel is definitely a show stealer, you gotta love him!
-
Who do you think is the most annoying character
I think Kairi is the most annoying, I know people love her but she bugs me for some reason. It might be because her role in the second game is entirely useless. But I love Namine, hate one love the other.
-
NamineRose's status update
Loving this site with the information, doesn't make me feel like the odd one out on wanting info.
-
Hello, I'm new here.
Hi everyone. I found this site while searching for Dream Drop Distance, and I'm really glad there is such a large flow fo information on the games. I have been playing the games for a few years, the only one I haven't played yet being Bith By Sleep. Still have kept up with characters and storylines though.